Author Topic: Obama Claims He Never Sought Media Spotlight, Unlike Cruz  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Obama Claims He Never Sought Media Spotlight, Unlike Cruz
« on: October 06, 2013, 06:13:24 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/10/05/Obama-The-Difference-Between-Him-and-Ted-Cruz-He-Never-Sought-The-Media-Spotlight

Obama Claims He Never Sought Media Spotlight, Unlike Cruz

video at link (barfworthy performance)

When asked if he had set a precedent during his time in the Senate that Ted Cruz is now following, President Obama answered:

“If you recall, when I came into the Senate my attitude was, I should just keep a pretty low profile in the Senate and just do the work... I didn’t go around courting the media, and I certainly didn’t go around trying to shut down the government.”

“And so I recognize that in today’s media age, being controversial, taking controversial positions, rallying the most extreme parts of your base–whether it’s left or right–is a lot of times the fastest way to get attention or raise money. But it’s not good for government. It’s not good for the people we’re supposed to be serving.” 5 Oct 2013, 1:11 PM PDT
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Obama Claims He Never Sought Media Spotlight, Unlike Cruz
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 11:43:53 am »
Says the guy who has never seen a microphone he didn't like... including the 2004 DNC where he was the keynote.

Low profile... right.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Millee

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 11:53:47 am »
Says the guy who has never seen a microphone he didn't like... including the 2004 DNC where he was the keynote.

Low profile... right.

He lies....about everything.....always......

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 12:46:41 pm »
He's mentally ill.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 12:50:06 pm »
Maybe, but I notice, in the past few years, that these liberals will just come out to the microphone and lie their asses off, because they know nobody will call them on it.  Wasserman-Schultz, Reid, Pelosi, Obama.  They do it in hopes that their lies will permeate national discourse.  I think it only works on the LoFos though.

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 01:06:43 pm »
Maybe, but I notice, in the past few years, that these liberals will just come out to the microphone and lie their asses off, because they know nobody will call them on it.  Wasserman-Schultz, Reid, Pelosi, Obama.  They do it in hopes that their lies will permeate national discourse.  I think it only works on the LoFos though.

Liberals believe the end justifies the means, so when they lie, the media glosses over it. After all, they lie, as well.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 01:10:48 pm »

"LoFos" - I like that. It's a useful shorthand.

Might even be better in Spanish, e.g. - "Y ahora, presentando Senor Barack Obama y Los LoFos!"   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 01:49:11 pm »
Funniest thing I have ever seen concerning Democrat just outright lying with no compunction or any thought at all. They just outright lie directly in your face.

It is actually funny. You will enjoy this I'm sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTjCnfkMX5E
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 02:10:57 pm »
That's why Obama has never been on the View, Oprah, Leno, Letterman, etc.,  he :silly: :woohoo: doesn't want to have his image over-exposed.  By the way, doesn't anyone know when he plans to be on Al-Jazeera TV? :shrug:

Offline happyg

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2013, 02:13:21 pm »
Good one, ranger! I sat through that entire video, and was again amazed how that woman could spiel so much bs, and barely be questioned on her lies. I hope S. Florida kicks her arse out, but she lies so seriously, that I doubt Floridians are smart enough to can her.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2013, 03:20:29 pm »

Yes, but unfortunately there are far too many of them out there.

And some of them...........perhaps most of them............are too intelligent to fall for this garbage.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2013, 03:32:50 pm »

Especially after a shooting..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 04:07:43 pm »
Especially after a shooting..

Or after they get a 72% Obamacare subsidy for themselves and go on Hannity and say they didn't? :thud:

Offline happyg

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2013, 04:24:56 pm »
Or after they get a 72% Obamacare subsidy for themselves and go on Hannity and say they didn't? :thud:

I loved that episode! Watched it several times. That was funnier than a Seinfeld scene!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2013, 05:35:27 pm »
I should just keep a pretty low profile in the Senate and just do the work
And keep trying to vote "present" just like I did in the Illinois senate while planning my ultimate Marxist takeover of America.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Olivia

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 05:45:15 pm »
“If you recall, when I came into the Senate my attitude was, I should just keep a pretty low profile in the Senate and just do the work...

Ha!  Has he ever done any work that you know about?  Obama is a professional campaigner but that's about it. 
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 01:50:49 am »
[[ Obama Claims He Never Sought Media Spotlight, Unlike Cruz ]]

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N...