Author Topic: Get ready for a Hillary 2016 blitz  (Read 813 times)

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Get ready for a Hillary 2016 blitz
« on: October 05, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »
‚ÄúHell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.‚ÄĚ - Ryan T Anderson

Online aligncare

Re: Get ready for a Hillary 2016 blitz
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 07:21:16 PM »
I'm not worried about Hillary. Her time in the limelight has passed. She was at the height of her political power five years ago when an upstart Obama came from out of nowhere and pushed her off the stage. Since then she was involved in too many missteps in her undistinguished career at state. Plus she's older now and looks haggard. She's an uninspiring figure and I feel confident we have nothing to fear from her.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 07:25:37 PM »
I'm not worried about Hillary. Her time in the limelight has passed. She was at the height of her political power five years ago when an upstart Obama came from out of nowhere and pushed her off the stage. Since then she was involved in too many missteps in her undistinguished career at state. Plus she's older now and looks haggard. She's an uninspiring figure and I feel confident we have nothing to fear from her.

I'm with you. She has too much baggage, and will need a couple billion just to fend off her scandals. Maybe she will get drunk (literally and otherwise) on her power and hit her head again?

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 07:31:55 PM »
We absolutely can't let go of "what difference does it make?"
‚ÄúHell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.‚ÄĚ - Ryan T Anderson

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 08:15:29 PM »
We absolutely can't let go of "what difference does it make?"

Picture Cruz saying that to her during a debate.  :silly:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 08:26:49 PM by happyg »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 08:17:44 PM »
So much to look forward to.

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 08:27:34 PM »
So much to look forward to.

I was so sick of the Clintons back then, and don't think I could stomach four more years of her.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 07:45:03 PM »

Same here... Plus I think the voters will be sick of another Clinton. They want someone different.
‚ÄúIf he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.‚ÄĚ
Franklin Graham

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf