Author Topic: Obama Chastises Republicans: “Stop This Farce”  (Read 1217 times)

famousdayandyear

Obama Chastises Republicans: “Stop This Farce”
« on: October 05, 2013, 06:06:03 pm »

http://weaselzippers.us/

Obama Chastises Republicans: “Stop This Farce”…

In other words: Roll over and play dead.

Via The Hill:

President Obama renewed calls Saturday morning for Republicans to pass a clean funding bill to end the shutdown, as it entered into its fifth day.

“The Republican House of Representatives chose to shut down a government they don’t like over a health care law they don’t like,” he explained in his weekly address.

Last week, the Democratic-controlled Senate rejected a House Republican effort to tie the continuing resolution to a one-year ObamaCare delay.

“There’s only one way out of this reckless and damaging shutdown: pass a budget that funds our government, with no partisan strings attached….Stop this farce. End this shutdown now,” he urged.

The president also described how the shutdown has impacted more than 800,000 furloughed workers, delayed benefits and disrupted government services. He recalled nearly 30,000 letters he’s received from suffering Americans in the past days as ‘heartbreaking.’

“I know that Republicans in the House of Representatives are hearing the same kinds of stories, too,” he said.

Offline olde north church

Re: Obama Chastises Republicans: “Stop This Farce”
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 06:13:03 pm »
It's getting under his skin.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 06:23:54 pm »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 01:58:04 am »
[[ Obama Chastises Republicans: “Stop This Farce” ]]

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 12:38:20 pm »
Once again, we find Obama arguing against himself. He is arguing on behalf of the people against what HE himself is doing. (what a freakin' psycho)

It wasn't the Republicans who said, "I will never negotiate."

It wasn't the Republicans who shut down every national monument and national park in the country, for no reason at all other than Obama is a little shit because he can't get his way. (mentally this guy is ten years old)

It wasn't the Republicans who sent armed HLS thugs with dogs to remove 80 year old vets from 'their' monument. No, that was you Obama, who did that. (which is entirely illegal btw)

It is YOU Obama! YOU ARE THE FARCE! Idiot.

Jeez, living with Obama is like living in Bizzaro world.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:39:55 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.