Author Topic: THE BARRICADES REMOVED ONCE AGAIN AND ALL ARE COMING THROUGH THE FRONT ~ GOD BLESS THOSE ON THE SCENE ~  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

The FB page for 2 Millions Bikers to DC is reporting the barrycades at the WWII Memorial are down and visitors again have access.

You know this would not be happening but for public pressure and because the behavior of  the NPS is giving Obama a black eye.

https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Cincinnatus

Rep Randy Neugebauer confronted a park ranger at the WW II Memorial. Anderson takes a look at the video.

Neugebauer is from out of TX. If he's your Congressman you can be proud of him. If you listen the comments of that pansy Anderson Cooper you might vomit.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2013/10/04/ac-bash-shutdown-day-three.cnn.html
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

famousdayandyear

Bikers rode in today to be sure WWII vets attained access.

Next Friday, truckers will drive to DC.  Oct 11-13.  (Maybe stock up on some things.)

Offline mountaineer

Bikers rode in today to be sure WWII vets attained access.
Next Friday, truckers will drive to DC.  Oct 11-13.  (Maybe stock up on some things.)
The people speak!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline raml

Thank Goodness for "we the people". There are many low information voters who have no idea what is happening and don't care so I doubt they care one iota about what Obama is doing to our veterans.  The media sure don't care.

Offline flowers

This is wonderful to finally see, people upset and showing it.  I am guessing since Barrycade always has to have his way he will double down and put razor wire around all these sites at some point.  :smokin:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 09:36:53 pm by flowers »

Offline Olivia

There are no words to describe how I feel about Obama and his administration!
I wish the American people would rise up together and demand the removal of this king wanna' be.

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim