Author Topic: Heartbreaking! Leukemia sufferer dropped from insurance due to Obamacare (VIDEO)  (Read 907 times)

Offline happyg

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
I couldn't find a description of what type of leukemia he has, but it may be similar to my 88-year-old mother's CLL, diagnosed some 17 years ago for which she takes an oral chemo that keeps her white count in check. Waiting to see whether Medicare and her supplemental plan determine that at her age she's no longer deserving of treatment.  **nononono*
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline happyg

I couldn't find a description of what type of leukemia he has, but it may be similar to my 88-year-old mother's CLL, diagnosed some 17 years ago for which she takes an oral chemo that keeps her white count in check. Waiting to see whether Medicare and her supplemental plan determine that at her age she's no longer deserving of treatment.  **nononono*

I worry about my mother, as well. Mom is 86, very healthy and has more energy than I do. One illness, and the government might think she is a waste of space, no matter how important she is to us. I feel bad for the elderly that are in your mother's position. I can picture the government cleaning out the nursing homes of the elderly who are on Medicaid.

Offline musiclady

I worry about my mother, as well. Mom is 86, very healthy and has more energy than I do. One illness, and the government might think she is a waste of space, no matter how important she is to us. I feel bad for the elderly that are in your mother's position. I can picture the government cleaning out the nursing homes of the elderly who are on Medicaid.

This government absolutely will do that, happyg.  Obamacare's full enforcement guarantees that it will.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline happyg

This government absolutely will do that, happyg.  Obamacare's full enforcement guarantees that it will.

The people in communist countries are better off than we are right now. Obama should be leading some rogue African third world country, rather than the U.S.

Offline musiclady

The people in communist countries are better off than we are right now. Obama should be leading some rogue African third world country, rather than the U.S.

Except that his goal is to bring the US down to the level of those rogue African third world countries.

And he's well on his way to accomplishing that goal.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf