Author Topic: Former Joint Chiefs chairman: Obama plotted o destabilize regimes in Bahrain, Egypt  (Read 1687 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 07:35:11 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Sad to say that this comes as no surprise to me and really shouldn't surprise anyone who has been paying even the slightest bit of attention!

I have long believed that we have elected an enemy agent as president of the United States!  Twice!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
He was just helping his buddies in Al Quaida and the MB.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline DCPatriot

Sad to say that this comes as no surprise to me and really shouldn't surprise anyone who has been paying even the slightest bit of attention!

I have long believed that we have elected an enemy agent as president of the United States!  Twice!

Dittos! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Well, its good to know that it isn't only America he's trying to destabilize. :thud:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Well, its good to know that it isn't only America he's trying to destabilize. :thud:

That is true man. His mission is bigger than America. He wants the MB to have the whole middle east also. He is just as fanatical about what he is doing as Bin Laden ever was.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

That is true man. His mission is bigger than America. He wants the MB to have the whole middle east also. He is just as fanatical about what he is doing as Bin Laden ever was.

:thumbsup:

Online kevindavis

In 42 years (soon 43 on Tuesday), I have never seen such an unstable President in my lifetime. I don't remember Nixon, but what the hell is guy thinking??
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Rapunzel

In 42 years (soon 43 on Tuesday), I have never seen such an unstable President in my lifetime. I don't remember Nixon, but what the hell is guy thinking??

Sadly, I remember Nixon.  Of course we didn't have internet back then to spread the truth as quickly, but even as a Republican I cheered the day he boarded Marine One and exited DC for good.

Offline happyg

Sadly, I remember Nixon.  Of course we didn't have internet back then to spread the truth as quickly, but even as a Republican I cheered the day he boarded Marine One and exited DC for good.

Same here. Dad kept yelling, "Why doesn't he get the hell out of there?" He was the first president I voted for. I really liked him until the Watergate crap started leaking out.

Offline Rapunzel

Same here. Dad kept yelling, "Why doesn't he get the hell out of there?" He was the first president I voted for. I really liked him until the Watergate crap started leaking out.

Yep, and people forget that didn't just take root overnight. It started slowly... VERY slowly and then when the GOP agreed to join with the Democrats in a select committee and they were able to actually dig into what was going on then it started to build. His polling numbers actually stayed very high for almost a year and then when they started to tank ... they fell like a rock and there was no stopping it.  Freezing wages didn't help .. but Watergate took him down... and just like O they tried initially to lie their way out of this, and said Woodward and Berstein had made it all up.

Online kevindavis

To be honest, when Nixon was President I was mainly watching Sesame Street..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Rapunzel

To be honest, when Nixon was President I was mainly watching Sesame Street..

Well you were lucky.  I not only vividly remember Nixon administration, but Carter - both were a nightmare and why so many of us older Americans absolutely adore Reagan.

Offline happyg

Well you were lucky.  I not only vividly remember Nixon administration, but Carter - both were a nightmare and why so many of us older Americans absolutely adore Reagan.

Carter made us wear sweaters to keep warm. He tried to ban Christmas lights. Most towns didn't put them up. Of course, everyone remembers the gasoline crisis, and waiting lines. He kept telling us it was our duty to conserve energy, while he enlarged government. What a mess. As bad as he was, along with the jokes, Carter was a genius compared to Obummer.

Offline aligncare

What Nixon did to bring his presidency down Obama does twice before breakfast, then goes golfing while the media asks tough questions like, "Mr. President, what's your handicap?"
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Online kevindavis

Carter made us wear sweaters to keep warm. He tried to ban Christmas lights. Most towns didn't put them up. Of course, everyone remembers the gasoline crisis, and waiting lines. He kept telling us it was our duty to conserve energy, while he enlarged government. What a mess. As bad as he was, along with the jokes, Carter was a genius compared to Obummer.

Carter tried to ban Christmas lights????
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Offline aligncare

I'm not certain of this but I think Nixon made the government exponentially larger then Carter when he signed the law bringing an entire department, the EPA, into existence.

Offline Rapunzel

Carter tried to ban Christmas lights????

Oh yeah........ he was a real peach of a Prez... watch is malaise speech sometime (if you want to get really depressed).  We went to Tahiti while he was President, everyone there would as if we were American and then tell us what a jerk our president was ~LOL~

Online kevindavis

Oh yeah........ he was a real peach of a Prez... watch is malaise speech sometime (if you want to get really depressed).  We went to Tahiti while he was President, everyone there would as if we were American and then tell us what a jerk our president was ~LOL~

Damn...
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Offline aligncare

Looked it up:

Carter's government reorganization efforts separated the Department of Health, Education and Welfare into the Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services. Even though many departments were consolidated during Carter's presidency, the total number of Federal employees continued to increase, despite his promises to the contrary.

So he too expanded the government.

Offline aligncare

Republican or Democrat, they all expand the government.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf