Author Topic: Why Republicans in Congress Can’t Stop the Implementation of ObamaCare by Themselves Only the American Public can Put an End to the Federal Government’s Gross Intrusion into our Private Lives by Chosing Not to Purchase an Insurance Policy through its On  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why Republicans in Congress Can’t Stop the Implementation of ObamaCare by Themselves

Only the American Public can Put an End to the Federal Government’s Gross Intrusion into our Private Lives

by Chosing Not to Purchase an Insurance Policy through its On-Line Insurance Exchanges.

By Scott Rohter, October 2013

http://lessgovisthebest.com/governing-from-one-democrat-provoked-crises-to-the-next.html

“Lord, deliver us from government by crises”   - Senate Chaplain Barry Black

... Americans waiting in line for government handouts

… Americans waiting in line for more government handouts

Welcome to the USS of A. The Chaplain of the U.S. Senate Barry Black prayed the other day in Congress, “Oh Lord, deliver us from government by crises.” As the Democrats and Republicans in Congress joust with each other again over balancing the Federal Budget and defunding the Affordable Care Act, it is clear that we live in two different Americas. It is not the proverbial America of the rich and the poor that I am referring to, or a country of the haves and the have nots.  No… I am specifically talking about a country where almost half of the voters still believe in limited government, and cherish all of our precious personal freedoms. We think that the Federal Government should restrain itself by strictly adhering to and following the Constitution, while the other half of the electorate always have their hands out looking for more government entitlements as a way of satisfying their own personal misery.

People with an entitlement mentality  believe that the Federal Government has the right to violate the Constitution anytime it wants in order to facilitate their own needs, and in so doing that it can regulate every aspect of our lives under the General Commerce Clause. This is the heavy price we pay in our country for creating and cultivating a state of dependency among our Nation’s urban poor for the past one-hundred years. The liberals and the progressives believe in big government and they put their trust in the creation more than they do in the creators of the Federal Government, or in themselves to fix their own problems. The creators of our Federal Government are of course the States, but their authority has been gradually diminishing for the past 236 years, especially since the ratification of the Federal Income Tax known as the 16th Amendment in 1913. Ever since then our country has been becoming progressively unhinged from the Constitution and unattached to its traditional foundations. We are increasingly being governed by an authoritarian central government in Washington.

More at above link!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We are increasingly being governed by an authoritarian central government in Washington.

And that is something we MUST reverse soon or there will be no turning back ever! That is why we must FIGHT Obamacare with everything we have to the bitter end!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:34:45 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien