Author Topic: The Devastating Truth Behind Obamacare October 4, 2013 by Jon Rappoport  (Read 669 times)

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 12:04:08 AM by Bigun »

Offline Rapunzel

Very young children will be given more and more debilitating and dangerous brain drugs.

This is pretty much already taking place... your kid is active in school they demand you medicate him or her when it is probably just excess energy since so few kids get actual exercise these days.

Good article, Bigun.

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
This is pretty much already taking place... your kid is active in school they demand you medicate him or her when it is probably just excess energy since so few kids get actual exercise these days.

Good article, Bigun.
I remember as a kid in kindergarten (at the time I was well ahead of my peers) the school psychologist trying to diagnose me with ADHD and put me on drugs. My father said heck no, give him a newspaper.

So they gave me a newspaper... and it worked.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 09:50:21 AM by jmyrlefuller »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

OH yeah! Thank God they didn't have that stuff when I was a youngster or I would have been a zombie by the age of 12!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I remember as a kid in kindergarten (at the time I was well ahead of my peers) the school psychologist trying to diagnose me with ADHD and put me on drugs. My father said heck no, give him a newspaper.

So they gave me a newspaper... and it worked.

Very wise man your dad!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf