Author Topic: Americans Getting Through Obamacare Website Are Howling Over Premiums That Are Double The Private Market  (Read 686 times)

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
As I said on another thread " If Obozo and the dimocrats had half a brain between them they would have jumped at the republican offer to fund the government for a years delay in the individual mandate! This roll out is killing them everywhere!"

Offline Rapunzel

As I said on another thread " If Obozo and the dimocrats had half a brain between them they would have jumped at the republican offer to fund the government for a years delay in the individual mandate! This roll out is killing them everywhere!"

No one ever accused them of being forward thinking when they are trying to make us like something we hate.. it's like Moosies eating program for kids in school.. no matter how she tries to shove it down their throats they hate it more.

I actually think in some perverse manner this is helping people like Cruz and Lee in their ongoing battle.

Offline Cincinnatus

it's like Moosies eating program for kids in school.. no matter how she tries to shove it down their throats they hate it more.

That is typical of all Liberal programs. It's not whether they are any good or not, nor whether they work, but that behind them is Liberal "good intentions."

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

How stupid (or naive) are these folks to have expected anything different?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf