Author Topic: When Wolf Blitzer Turns Against You, Well......  (Read 1191 times)

famousdayandyear

When Wolf Blitzer Turns Against You, Well......
« on: October 05, 2013, 03:29:51 am »
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/04/wolf-blitzer-calls-shutting-down-obamacare-website-for-weekend-for-repair-an-embarrassment/

Wolf Blitzer Calls Shutting Down Obamacare Website For Weekend For Repair “An Embarrassment”

Blitzer sarcastically notes the administration has “only had three years” to get ready for the roll-out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bEr5dU7fM8

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: When Wolf Blitzer Turns Against You, Well......
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 03:33:43 am »
If Obozo and the Dimocrats(mispelled intentionally) had half a brain they would have jumped at the republican offer to fund the government for a year's delay in the individual mandate! This roll out is killing them everywhere!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 03:38:07 am »
If Obozo and the Dimocrats(mispelled intentionally) had half a brain they would have jumped at the republican offer to fund the government for a year's delay in the individual mandate! This roll out is killing them everywhere!

The roll out and the costs for insurance are so bad the GOP Senators should all be locking arms with Cruz and Lee and singing to the heavens about this.... shows how much more powerful the 6 lobbyist per senator is than the voters.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 03:41:19 am »
The roll out and the costs for insurance are so bad the GOP Senators should all be locking arms with Cruz and Lee and singing to the heavens about this.... shows how much more powerful the 6 lobbyist per senator is than the voters.

Which is only only one of the many reasons we need the Fairtax bill passed into law!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

famousdayandyear

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 03:42:24 am »

OT:  Not providing more summaries of "Liberty Amendments" on this forum.  Lots of effort.  No interest.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 03:53:51 am »
OT:  Not providing more summaries of "Liberty Amendments" on this forum.  Lots of effort.  No interest.

He did put the first chapter on audio and I was able to listen to it, so I have hope he will do it for the entire book. Did you see Donald Trump really praised it to the sky this week.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 03:54:23 am »
Which is only only one of the many reasons we need the Fairtax bill passed into law!

You know me... I have long agreed on Fairtax.

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 09:49:02 am »
The real test will be to see if Piers Morgan turns on Obamacare. :tongue2: