Author Topic: Mamma Mia! She claims Sinatra could be her son’s daddy  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Olivia

Mamma Mia! She claims Sinatra could be her son’s daddy
« on: October 02, 2013, 11:01:58 am »
New bombshell on Woody Allen’s blue-eyed boy

Ronan Farrow’s ol’ blue eyes may say it all.

Farrow, long described as the only biological child of actress Mia Farrow and New York filmmaker Woody Allen, may actually be the son of Frank Sinatra, his mom acknowledged in a bombshell report Wednesday.

While Hollywood has whispered about the prospect for years, it was the first time that Mia publicly admitted the possibility.

Asked point-blank by Vanity Fair about Sinatra’s possible parentage of Ronan, Mia coyly replied: “Possibly.”
------
A DNA test has been never done to prove who Ronan’s father is.
------
But if the Chairman of the Board turned out to be Ronan’s dad, it would likely be welcome news to the 25-year-old wunderkind lawyer.

He has despised Allen ever since the nebbishy filmmaker ran off and married Ronan’s adopted sister, Soon-Yi Previn.
Still, it only takes one look at Ronan’s clear, gorgeous, blue eyes to see how much he takes after Sinatra physically, as opposed to the brown-eyed Allen.
------
Sinatra’s boots-are-made-for-walkin’ daughter, Nancy, stopped just short of calling Ronan a blood relative in her Vanity Fair interview — and openly gushed about his and Mia’s place in her family.

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/02/mamma-mia-she-claims-sinatra-could-be-her-sons-daddy/

I don't understand these people.  Why have they never had a DNA test done? 
He's now twenty-five years old and should know for sure the name of his father.

Woody Allen is a despicable child molester that has gotten away with it because of his fame.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Millee

Re: Mamma Mia! She claims Sinatra could be her son’s daddy
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 11:20:49 am »
He resembles Sinatra. 

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 11:39:46 am »
He resembles Sinatra.

Yes, he does.  You would think he'd want to know for sure.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 11:56:17 am »
I don't know about Allen's sexual proclivities, and I don't much care.  The man is well into his 70's, he has made his mark on this society, it's time to let it go.  I have seen his latest movie "Blue Jasmine" and found the performance therein by Cate Blanchett to be amazing.  The movie was very good, but the performance by Blanchett will likely win her an Oscar.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 01:46:01 pm »
I don't know about Allen's sexual proclivities, and I don't much care.  The man is well into his 70's, he has made his mark on this society, it's time to let it go.  I have seen his latest movie "Blue Jasmine" and found the performance therein by Cate Blanchett to be amazing.  The movie was very good, but the performance by Blanchett will likely win her an Oscar.

Roman :Polanski "made his mark on society" too. Time to let what he did go too? I don't give a crap if the guy is the greatest thing in film since Cecil B. DeMille, Frank Capra,etc. Take your pick. The man's a pervert, and quite possibly a pedophile and serial child molester. And no "very good" movie can make up for that.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 01:51:00 pm »
Yes, he does.  You would think he'd want to know for sure.

Things do happen... in the wee small hours of the morning.
Great album, by the way. Maybe his best.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 01:52:36 pm »

Well, I think he looks like Frank...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 02:06:19 pm »

Well, I think he looks like Frank...

Yes, he certainly does.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Olivia

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 02:46:36 pm »
Roman :Polanski "made his mark on society" too. Time to let what he did go too? I don't give a crap if the guy is the greatest thing in film since Cecil B. DeMille, Frank Capra,etc. Take your pick. The man's a pervert, and quite possibly a pedophile and serial child molester. And no "very good" movie can make up for that.

blij26

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 03:56:46 pm »

There's quite a difference between Polanski and Allen.  Polanski actually fled the law and the legal system.  That cannot be easily forgiven.  Allen has never been charged or convicted of anything, except in a court of public opinion.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 06:53:23 pm »
There's quite a difference between Polanski and Allen.  Polanski actually fled the law and the legal system.  That cannot be easily forgiven.  Allen has never been charged or convicted of anything, except in a court of public opinion.

You've got his stepdaughter saying he molested her when she was 7 yrs. old. you've got the nude pictures he took of his other stepdaughter, now his wife, when she was a teen. Think the first girl is lying? What do you want, a home movie to persuade you?

Polanski took off after his plea, which came about because the girl, 13 at the time, was initially reluctant to talk, then changed her mind. Allen got luckier.  The girl didn't push it. Doesn't make him one iota better than Polanski. They both should do time. They both sho  :shrug:uld rot in hell.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 06:57:37 pm »
You've got his stepdaughter saying he molested her when she was 7 yrs. old. you've got the nude pictures he took of his other stepdaughter, now his wife, when she was a teen. Think the first girl is lying? What do you want, a home movie to persuade you?

Polanski took off after his plea, which came about because the girl, 13 at the time, was initially reluctant to talk, then changed her mind. Allen got luckier.  The girl didn't push it. Doesn't make him one iota better than Polanski. They both should do time. They both sho  :shrug:uld rot in hell.

I think our court system has a little more importance than our tabloids.  Just me, I guess.  Maybe we should judge and convict everyone for what appears in the tabloids.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 07:16:51 pm »

I have been wondering about that movie, but haven't gotten around to going to see it yet.  Thanks for that input--its still here at our theater--hopefully will be this coming weekend.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 10:27:35 pm »
I think our court system has a little more importance than our tabloids.  Just me, I guess.  Maybe we should judge and convict everyone for what appears in the tabloids.

Used to be a prosecutor. What the girl was quoted as saying rings true with a lot of victims of molestation. And you can't get to the court system when the girl [as here] declines to cooperate in the prosecution. Doesn't mean she's a liar. And while that means Allen is 'not guilty' in the eyes of the law, it DOESN'T mean he is innocent of some heinous allegations.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2013, 03:28:15 pm »
He resembles Sinatra.

He resembles Sinaatra from the waist down.  If you look at a photo of Mia Farrow in her Rosemary's Baby days you can see the striking resemblance between her and her son.  It is a blessing that he looks nothing like Woody Allen (who may or not be his biological dad).  Only a DNA swab will reveal the truth.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 03:44:10 pm »
Used to be a prosecutor. What the girl was quoted as saying rings true with a lot of victims of molestation. And you can't get to the court system when the girl [as here] declines to cooperate in the prosecution. Doesn't mean she's a liar. And while that means Allen is 'not guilty' in the eyes of the law, it DOESN'T mean he is innocent of some heinous allegations.

If you used to be a prosecutor, then you must recognize the difference between something that has gone through the process of legal discovery and something that is reported in the press. 

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 05:37:11 pm »
I've also dealt with the cases of child victims, many of whom won't testify. And your reliance on the lack of prosecution is a solipcism, because nothing gets to court without a complaint and/ or a swornstatement by the victim. what we have here is a statement by a woman that she was molested in the past, reported it to at least her mother, but wouldn't go along with a prosecution. we also have irrefutable evidence that the same man she accused of molesting her took nude photos of her [adopted] sibling when she was a teen, had sex with the sibling when she was no more than a young woman, in the house he shared with both girls' mother, and subsequently married her. That lends a lot of credence to the first girl. As a prosecutor, I buy it. I've seen things like it before.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 01:01:19 pm »
One of Sinatra's other wives begs to differ with Mia Farrow, according to the NY Post:
Barbara Sinatra: Farrow love-child is a lie!
By David K. Li
October 4, 2013 | 12:23am

Mia Farrow has gotten under the skin of Frank Sinatra’s fourth and final wife.

Barbara Sinatra angrily discounted reports that Ol’ Blue Eyes fathered a child out of wedlock with the “Rosemary’s Baby” actress.

The last Mrs. Sinatra, who married The Chairman of the Board in 1976 and stayed hitched until his 1998 death, called revelations about Ronan Farrow “a bunch of junk.”

“I can’t hardly believe that. It’s just a bunch of junk,” Barbara Sinatra told The Desert Sun newspaper.

“There’s always junk written — lies that aren’t true.”

Mia Farrow told Vanity Fair magazine that her son by Ronan is “possibly” Frank Sinatra’s kid.

The crooner and Mia Farrow were married for two years between 1966 and 1968, but remained close — perhaps really close — after their split.

Sinatra would have been about 71 if he had fathered Ronan Farrow in early 1987.

Ronan, 25, has long been described as the only biological child of Mia Farrow and scandalous moviemaker Woody Allen.

Mia Farrow, Ronan Farrow and Frank Sinatra all have blue eyes. Allen has brown eyes.

Barbara Sinatra, who lives near Palm Springs, Calif., appears to be at odds with one of Francis Albert’s kids, Nancy Sinatra.

The singer of “These Boots Are Made for Walkin’ ” — and fellow Palm Springs resident — stopped just short of calling Ronan a blood relative, but told Vanity Fair that he “is a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives.”

Still, 85-year-old widow Barbara Sinatra said she doesn’t believe a word of the Ronan-Frank talk.

She bluntly told the newspaper, “It sounds like a phony to me.”

A rep for Allen also dismissed the magazine story.

“The article is so fictitious and extravagantly absurd that he is not going to comment,” the rep said of the 77-year-old filmmaker, who infamously married Farrow’s adopted daughter Soon-Yi Previn.

Ronan, a Rhodes scholar and Yale Law School-educated attorney, has been staying above the fray and having a laugh over it.

He did it his way, yukking it up Wednesday with a tweet: “Listen, we’re all *possibly* Frank Sinatra’s son.”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org