Author Topic: “We’ve Been Told To Make Life Difficult – It’s Disgusting” – National Park Ranger  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/10/04/weve-been-told-to-make-life-difficult-its-disgusting-national-park-ranger/

“We’ve Been Told To Make Life Difficult – It’s Disgusting” – National Park Ranger

by Ulsterman on October 4, 2013

Perhaps the narrative is not going quite as anti-Republican as Barack Obama and his Democrats had hoped?  Even some federal employees are willing to speak out, (anonymously of course to protect their jobs) against the Obama administration’s hopes to anger the American public for political advantage.

(Via Washington Examiner)

The Park Service appears to be closing streets on mere whim and caprice. The rangers even closed the parking lot at Mount Vernon, where the plantation home of George Washington is a favorite tourist destination. That was after they barred the new World War II Memorial on the Mall to veterans of World War II. But the government does not own Mount Vernon; it is privately owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association. The ladies bought it years ago to preserve it as a national memorial. The feds closed access to the parking lots this week, even though the lots are jointly owned with the Mount Vernon ladies. The rangers are from the government, and they’re only here to help.

“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment. “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

…Frustration turned violent Thursday, when a woman rammed her car into a barricade at the White House and then led 20 police cruisers up Pennsylvania Avenue to take a run at the Capitol. Shots were fired. It was not quite clear what she was mad about, but there’s no shortage of prospects. No targets of her rage were hurt, though the cops killed her.

It was an unhappy third day of Obamacare.  LINK
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline kevindavis007

It looks like they are looking for ways to have some type of trouble to happen to make our side look bad during the shutdown. Even Clinton didn't do this.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
So the Park Rangers are "Just obeying orders?"

That excuse worked out really well last time.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush and Hannity both brought this up...I want to know WTH is the matter with Obama...he is the most vindictive, petulant bleep I have ever seen....he must be sitting in the Oval with his feet on the desk checking off things he can close down...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Rush and Hannity both brought this up...I want to know WTH is the matter with Obama...he is the most vindictive, petulant bleep I have ever seen....he must be sitting in the Oval with his feet on the desk checking off things he can close down...

He is acting like a third world dictator. Clinton never acted liked this..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Relic

He is only one man. And not all that bright. This is how the American left, (communists), operate today. It's why the media remains silent, because they endorse this type of behavior.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He is only one man. And not all that bright. This is how the American left, (communists), operate today. It's why the media remains silent, because they endorse this type of behavior.

I would add on - he is also personally a coward.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
At least he hasn't released all the violent prisoners in federal prisons and patients in federal mental institutions.  Yet.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Saddam Hussein Obama is on the march.   :smokin:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
So the Park Rangers are "Just obeying orders?"

That excuse worked out really well last time.

Ask the defendants @ Nuremberg.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

At least he hasn't released all the violent prisoners in federal prisons and patients in federal mental institutions.  Yet.
Aw  geez, don't give him any ideas.

This is what a Marine whose mother I know posted on Facebook today:
Today in the United States Marine Corps, we had to justify EVERY dollar used for training this month. Down to gasoline used for the safety vehicle for our battalion run! Keep the change!
That was after he posted this:
Is it too late to blame THE President Bush for the government shut down? Miss that guy!!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:43:56 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Just remember, it is probably not Obama behind most of this.

It is the real President, Valerie Jarrett.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

famousdayandyear

Extrapolate this policy across all federal agencies and it pretty much sums up the regime of trayvon.