Author Topic: INFORMATION WORTH KNOWING about Russia vs United States  (Read 632 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
INFORMATION WORTH KNOWING about Russia vs United States
« on: October 04, 2013, 05:13:54 PM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: INFORMATION WORTH KNOWING about Russia vs United States
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 05:15:49 PM »
Well, heck, If Russia had good weather and decent-looking women, I might move there.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 05:39:59 PM »
Well, heck, If Russia had good weather and decent-looking women, I might move there.

You and me both. I still might. If I had a job offer in Russia, I would be there in a minute. I trust Putin 100% more than I trust the child-king Obama.

It sounds funny. I know. And I never thought I would ever say this, but if I had to choose a side between fighting for Putin or fighting for Obama, and his crew of snivilling lackys, cronies, and general incompetents,...well, whatever. Putin fights Islam and keeps it in check, whereas Obama and Liberals in America love Islam and embrace it. I mean, how stupid can one be?

When I was growing up it was inconceivable that I would ever think this way. Obama has 'fundementally changed America.' And now what? I don't think I want to be here anymore.

Who would have ever thought that we would end up being jealous of Snowden. lol
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 05:54:10 PM »

We have a lot of Russian college kids coming to this area every summer for jobs.  Believe me, they are gorgeous.

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 08:24:13 AM »

I never thought I would ever say this, but if I had to choose a side between fighting for Putin or fighting for Obama, and his crew of snivilling lackys, cronies, and general incompetents,...
That sounds like Hitler's inner circle.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 08:57:51 AM »
We have a lot of Russian college kids coming to this area every summer for jobs.  Believe me, they are gorgeous.

I have a friend who came here from Siberia, I've met members of her family and I've seen pictures of her friends still in Russia - they are drop-dead gorgeous!  Now the weather...it's rough.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf