Author Topic:  (Read 967 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: October 04, 2013, 03:29:02 PM »

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 04:32:40 PM »
It looks like they are looking for ways to have some type of trouble to happen to make our side look bad during the shutdown. Even Clinton didn't do this.
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »
So the Park Rangers are "Just obeying orders?"

That excuse worked out really well last time.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 04:44:05 PM »
Rush and Hannity both brought this up...I want to know WTH is the matter with Obama...he is the most vindictive, petulant bleep I have ever seen....he must be sitting in the Oval with his feet on the desk checking off things he can close down...

Support the USO

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 04:48:58 PM »
Rush and Hannity both brought this up...I want to know WTH is the matter with Obama...he is the most vindictive, petulant bleep I have ever seen....he must be sitting in the Oval with his feet on the desk checking off things he can close down...

He is acting like a third world dictator. Clinton never acted liked this..
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Offline Relic

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 04:51:38 PM »

He is only one man. And not all that bright. This is how the American left, (communists), operate today. It's why the media remains silent, because they endorse this type of behavior.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 05:01:26 PM »
He is only one man. And not all that bright. This is how the American left, (communists), operate today. It's why the media remains silent, because they endorse this type of behavior.

I would add on - he is also personally a coward.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 05:18:42 PM »
At least he hasn't released all the violent prisoners in federal prisons and patients in federal mental institutions.  Yet.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2013, 05:52:19 PM »
Saddam Hussein Obama is on the march.   :smokin:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2013, 06:54:44 PM »
So the Park Rangers are "Just obeying orders?"

That excuse worked out really well last time.

Ask the defendants @ Nuremberg.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2013, 07:11:42 PM »
At least he hasn't released all the violent prisoners in federal prisons and patients in federal mental institutions.  Yet.
Aw  geez, don't give him any ideas.

This is what a Marine whose mother I know posted on Facebook today:
Today in the United States Marine Corps, we had to justify EVERY dollar used for training this month. Down to gasoline used for the safety vehicle for our battalion run! Keep the change!
That was after he posted this:
Is it too late to blame THE President Bush for the government shut down? Miss that guy!!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 07:43:56 PM by mountaineer »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 07:18:13 PM »
Just remember, it is probably not Obama behind most of this.

It is the real President, Valerie Jarrett.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

famousdayandyear

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 07:54:46 PM »
Extrapolate this policy across all federal agencies and it pretty much sums up the regime of trayvon.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf