Author Topic: Chris Wallace: White House debt message is ‘bull’  (Read 877 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace: White House debt message is ‘bull’
« on: October 04, 2013, 05:07:07 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=9C3539C7-DE12-4EEE-96F6-B689CA5BD71F

Chris Wallace: White House debt message is ‘bull’
By: Patrick Gavin
October 4, 2013 12:14 PM EDT

Although President Barack Obama has said that negotiating over the debt ceiling would be unprecedented, Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace isn’t buying it.

“The White House keeps saying, the president says this has never happened before, we’ve never had a negotiation on the debt limit,” Wallace told POLITICO for this week’s “Turn the Table” series. “That’s bull. It just isn’t true.”

“They’ve had negotiations over the debt limit sometimes on related budget issues, sometimes on completely unrelated issues for years.”

CNN’s Candy Crowley told POLITICO that she doesn’t expect the shutdown to end anytime soon.

“When you look at the dynamics of what’s going on inside the Republican caucus, I don’t think they’re there yet and ready to give anything up. And if you go out and listen to the public words of Sen. Reid and the president, there’s no give there either.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: Chris Wallace: White House debt message is ‘bull’
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 05:30:37 pm »
As long as the republicans are getting the blame, Reid and Obama are enjoying the shutdown. However, this morning two polls came out equally blaming both parties. That means the republicans are succeeding because they were behind.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 05:37:10 pm by happyg »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 06:05:28 pm »
As long as the republicans are getting the blame, Reid and Obama are enjoying the shutdown. However, this morning two polls came out equally blaming both parties. That means the republicans are succeeding because they were behind.

How the questions asked were worded and what time of day the survey was taken has a HUGE effect of the outcome of polls like this! Personally I think the public is largely in support of what the republicans are doing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 06:11:15 pm »
CNN’s Candy Crowley told POLITICO that she doesn’t expect the shutdown to end anytime soon.

“When you look at the dynamics of what’s going on inside the Republican caucus, I don’t think they’re there yet and ready to give anything up. And if you go out and listen to the public words of Sen. Reid and the president, there’s no give there either.”

BS, Candy, you're a liar.  House Republicans went from demanding a complete defunding of 0care to a 1 year delay + equal treatment for Congresscritters.  That's giving a lot, Candy.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".