Author Topic: Sean Hannity to Bill Pascrell: ‘Cut the crap!'  (Read 835 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Hannity to Bill Pascrell: ‘Cut the crap!'
« on: October 04, 2013, 12:42:41 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=2EF8B633-E381-4B93-8818-6597E132090A

Sean Hannity to Bill Pascrell: ‘Cut the crap!'
By: Lucy McCalmont
October 4, 2013 07:57 AM EDT

Fox News host Sean Hannity and Rep. Bill Pascrell’s debate Thursday over the health care exemption quickly turned into a schoolyard brawl as each told the other to “cut to crap.”

“Congressman, you’re not telling the truth. You’re not telling the truth. You have a 72 percent subsidy that everybody watching the show doesn’t have. That’s what the law says, congressman. You’re getting special perks and breaks for yourself. So cut the crap and stop lying to the audience,” Hannity said.

“No, you stop, you stop the crap. You don’t know what you are talking about. You have been lying. You’re talking about the president not wanting to negotiate?… For five months we’ve had a budget passed … Your pants are on fire, Sean,” replied the New Jersey Democrat.

After being pushed about the exemption extended to lawmakers and congressional staffers, Pascrell told Hannity “you don’t know what you are talking about.”

“I don’t have the federal plan. I have my own plan. So you don’t know what you are talking about. The fact of the matter is we are all different. We have different plans,” Pascrell said.

The yelling match escalated as Hannity accused Pascrell of elitism and lies.

“You know what your problem is, congressman? You are an elitist. You think you are above the American people,” the conservative host said.

“No, my problem is you don’t let me finish. You have a big problem,” Pascrell replied.

“The problem is people that lie on this program. You’re lying to the American people,” Hannity said.

“Don’t you dare call me a liar. Don’t you dare call me a liar.. You’ve done it for six months,” Pascrell shot back.

Rep. Matt Salmon (R-Ariz.), who also joined the segment and said there was a 72 percent subsidy, also took a swipe at Pascrell.

“You are entitled to your own set of opinions, but not you’re not entitled to your own set of facts,” Salmon said.

“Remember what you just said, pal,” Pascrell replied.

Hannity then bet Pascrell $10,000 “your charity versus mine” that Congress has a subsidy that the public doesn’t have. When Pascrell declined the bet, Hannity said it was “because you’re lying, that’s why!”

Hannity got in one last jab before ending the segment after Pascrell said the host is “afraid” Obamacare will be successful.

“OK, yeah, so you’re full of crap,” Hannity said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: Sean Hannity to Bill Pascrell: ‘Cut the crap!'
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 12:51:15 pm »
In my opinion, that was Hannity's best night. I hate the screaming matches on his show, but this one was different. He called a liar out, and didn't back off. We need more like him.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 06:30:58 pm »
In my opinion, that was Hannity's best night. I hate the screaming matches on his show, but this one was different. He called a liar out, and didn't back off. We need more like him.

It was good and Pascrell WAS lying.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 06:50:08 pm »
I remember Bill Pascrell calling up Steve Malzberg when Obama won the Noble Peace Prize to defend it. He is a hardcore Obama supporter.