Author Topic: Shelia Jackson Lee Suggests Govt Shutdown Drove "Poor" Capital Hill Shooter To Kill  (Read 1088 times)

Offline mrclose

The following quoted text was stolen, copied and pasted here and I owe it all to: Uber Dave

(Jackson Lee selected quotes)

Sheila Jackson-Lee, Yale University, University of Virginia Law School

"Did the Mars Rover take any images of the flag Neil Armstrong planted on Mars?" - Sheila "Weapons Grade Stupid" Jackson-Lee, which caused her colleague, Vernon Ehlers, to sigh and state, "We don't teach enough science in this country."

"Hurricane names are too 'lilly-white'. All racial groups should be represented and federal weather officials should try to be inclusive of African-American names."- Sheila "But, You'd Better Not Give Any Cat 4s or 5s African Names Because That Would Be Racist" Jackson-Lee

"All those who wore sheets a long time ago have now lifted them off and started wearing [applause], uh, clothing, uh, with a name, say, I am part of the tea party." Sheila "I See Racists Everywhere Except When They Are Robert Byrd Democrats" Jackson-Lee

"I am so glad that we won the Vietnam War. Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace.” - Sheila "Dora the Explorer" Jackson-Lee

"Don't you let them tell you that Congresswoman Jackson-Lee’s braids are too tight in her hair and that has something to do with justice and equality and empowerment of the American people. Don’t let them fool you on that [applause]." - Oh, Oh, Sheila. It's not your braids. It is your tinfoil hat.

Shelia Jackson Lee Suggests Govt Shutdown Drove "Poor" Capital Hill Shooter To Kill - Greg Hengler

Shelia Jackson Lee Suggests Govt Shutdown Drove "Poor" Capital Hill Shooter To Kill - YouTube
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton