Author Topic:  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

« on: October 04, 2013, 02:19:33 AM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 03:35:41 AM »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 01:56:23 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 04:04:22 PM »
Why do some killers stab their victim over eighty (80) times?   :shrug:

Some people are just hateful.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 04:22:41 PM »
Hey, Once-Ler, does Harry Reid know something you don't know?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid delivered a striking mea culpa on the Senate floor Friday as he opened the chamber, saying he and his colleagues have simply gotten too personal and nasty in their floor debates.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/4/reid-apologizes-nasty-tone-senate-floor/

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 01:03:01 AM »

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 01:28:37 AM »
Hey, Once-Ler, does Harry Reid know something you don't know?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/4/reid-apologizes-nasty-tone-senate-floor/

I'm sure he knows many thing that I don't.  Number 1 would be internal rat polls.  I can deduce from his apology that his polls show his attack backfired. 
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 06:00:38 AM »
I'm sure he knows many thing that I don't.  Number 1 would be internal rat polls.  I can deduce from his apology that his polls show his attack backfired.

and that would mean?  Come on, I know you can do it.  It would mean the Democrats and mgumbe are LOSING THIS BIG TIME!!!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 07:07:48 AM »
and that would mean?  Come on, I know you can do it.  It would mean the Democrats and mgumbe are LOSING THIS BIG TIME!!!

It means no such thing, but hey I hope you're right.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 07:12:38 AM »
It means no such thing, but hey I hope you're right.

C'mon now, when was the last time this group of goons backwalked on anything?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 12:56:56 PM »
I can deduce from his apology that his polls show his attack backfired. 

You ought also be able to deduce that Senator Cruz's questions that opened this thread are legitimate and the Democrats are doing far more than merely "mocking" him and his supporters.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf