Author Topic: Arizona School District Tells Police Officer He Shouldn’t Come To School To Pick Up Daughter While He Is In Uniform  (Read 880 times)

famousdayandyear

http://weaselzippers.us/

Arizona School District Tells Police Officer He Shouldn’t Come To School To Pick Up Daughter While He Is In Uniform

No pop tart guns, no gun key chains, no finger guns, now not even police officers in uniform because they somehow pose some existential threat….
Via Fox News:

A police officer who dropped off his daughter at her Phoenix elementary school was asked by the school’s principal not to wear his uniform to the school because other parents were concerned that he was carrying a gun, MyFoxPhoenix.com reported.

Scott Urkov is a police officer for the Coolidge Police Department. The department told him not to comment to media inquiries, but immediately after he received the no-uniform request, he posted on Facebook.

“Nothing like your kids school calling and asking if I could not come to pick up my daughter in uniform cause parents were concerned when their kids came home telling them there was a man at school with a gun, “ he posted. “Are you freaking kidding me?”
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 02:33:32 am by famousdayandyear »

Offline Cincinnatus

This would be hysterically funny but for what it says about the intelligence of these complainers.

A police officer who dropped off his daughter at her Phoenix elementary school was asked by the school’s principal not to wear his uniform to the school because other parents were concerned that he was carrying a gun
[emphasis added]

A police officer carrying a weapon. Fancy that.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams