Author Topic: Dems admit they want to prolong shutdown  (Read 250 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Dems admit they want to prolong shutdown
« on: October 03, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »
Dems Admit They Want to Prolong Shutdown

Posted on October 3, 2013   

Liberals are gambling that they won’t be blamed for the shutdown. They think they have the GOP over a barrel when the truth is people are sick of big government.
 Check it out:

Rep. Nunes: Democratic congressmen tell me privately they want to prolong shutdown

Two days into the government shutdown in Washington, D.C., and there is still no end in sight.

The good news: Both sides actually met at the White House Wednesday. The bad news: All they did was butt heads.

Many right wing Republicans seem to have all their chips on defunding the Affordable Health Act, so-called Obamacare, and are refusing to budge.

Republican Congressman Devin Nunes, who said the shutdown is bad for the GOP and has publicly criticized his party for what he calls a “silly” strategy, said the shutdown gives Democrats a political advantage.
“The Democrats are giddy about this behind closed doors. I mean, they think that this is going to give (House Minority Leader) Nancy Pelosi back the gavel,” said Nunes. “They’re very cocky, very confident.”

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo