Author Topic: Waxman on 10,325 pages of obamacare regs: "is it important that I read it?"  (Read 700 times)

rangerrebew

Waxman on 10,535 Pages of Obamacare Regs: ‘Is It Important That I Read It?’

October 2, 2013 - 4:08 PM

(CNSNews.com) – When asked by CNSNews.com whether he had read all 10,535 pages of final Obamacare regulations that have so far been published in the Federal Register, Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) asked in return whether it was "important" the he read them, dismissed the inquiry as a "propaganda question," and did not ultimately anwer.

CNSNews.com: "What I was going to ask you is if you've read those [10,535 pages] of regulations."

Waxman said: “Have you read them?”

CNSNews.com: "No. Have you read them?"

Waxman said: “Is it important that I read it?”

CNSNews.com: "Do you think that the American people should read it? I just asked you a very honest question. Whether you've read them? It's a yes or no question."

Waxman: "I think it is a propaganda question, and I refuse to talk to you about it."

Since March 2010, when President Barack Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and its companion Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act (HCERA), various federal agencies have published in the Federal Register 110 final regulations governing how Obamacare will be implemented.

Those regulations add up to 10,535 pages in the Federal Register. That is more than eight times as many pages as there are in the Gutenberg Bible, which has 642 two-sided leaves or 1,286 pages.
..- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/waxman-10535-pages-obamacare-regs-it-important-i-read-it#sthash.2D6TS34I.dpuf

Offline xfreeper

I don't read this crap. I just vote on it