Author Topic: Need health care coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**kYO to reach Obamacare national hotline  (Read 1299 times)

rangerrebew

Need health care coverage? Just dial 1-800-bleepYO to reach Obamacare’s national hotline

12:26 AM 10/03/2013

Need health insurance? The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-bleepYO to reach the next available health care provider.

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view. After allowing for the lack of letters attached to 1 on a traditional American telephone keypad, the number spells out a clear message. For every duped voter, every young invincible weighing the cost of a penalty versus a newly tripled yearly deductible, every ailing old granny in a wheelchair (whom, remember, Paul Ryan wants to push off a cliff) who needs adequate and affordable health care, Obama’s message is:

1-800-3(F) 8(U) 2(C) 5(K) 9(Y) 6(O).

That’s 1-800-bleepYO. In a typically lazy sidestep, the Obama administration failed to swap the useless 1 for a more functional 8 to complete the heartfelt message, perhaps in consolation to former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel’s tragically shortened middle finger.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius launched a media campaign this week to propagandize the transformative health care overhaul. She compared the sweeping, coercive law paving the way for a total governmental takeover of the health care industry to an iPhone system update.

“Everyone just assumes, “Well, there’s a problem, they’ll fix it, we’ll move on,’” Sebelius said about Apple’s iOS updates. “And like many of their customers, I put the ‘new’’new system on my phone and went on my merry way, but it was just a reminder that we’re likely to have some glitches. We will fix them and move on. Is this a sign that the law is flawed and failed? I don’t think so. I think it’s a sign that we’re building a piece of complicated technology. We want it to work. We want it to work right. We’ve got an incredible team working 24/7 to do just that.”

“Hopefully they’ll give us the same slack they give Apple,” Sebelius said, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Sadly, Americans can’t just switch governments as easily as they can switch phones. This newest “glitch” at least appears to be a glimpse into the the Obama administration’s contemptuous attitude toward normal, working Americans.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/03/need-health-care-coverage-just-dial-1-800-bleepyo-to-reach-obamacares-national-hotline/#ixzz2geEEYz90
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 09:04:54 am by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

Offline musiclady

Deliberate??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How very appropriate!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

The odds it is an accident are something like one in 10 million. :Odance:

Offline Olivia

"This newest “glitch” at least appears to be a glimpse into the the Obama administration’s contemptuous attitude toward normal, working Americans."

How stupid can you be when you're the president of the United States or any of his minions and accidentally have a number like this?   It was probably done deliberately.. :nometalk:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline mountaineer

Deliberate??
There is no way it wasn't deliberate. If they could translate a middle finger to a telephone number, they'd do it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
There is no way it wasn't deliberate. If they could translate a middle finger to a telephone number, they'd do it.
Consider: Most of the 800 numbers are exhausted and have been for over a decade. That's why they came out with 888, 877 and 866 (855 is waiting, but they haven't had to break into that one yet, I don't think). To get an 800#, you have to actively seek it out, usually from a vanity 800 number salesman. Naturally, because 1 has no letters associated with it (thus you can't make phonewords with them). there are more numbers with 1 and 0 available than without.

There is zero chance that this was an accident. At best, this was an intern with a dirty mind doing the picking. At worst, it was exactly what we think it is.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Need health insurance? Call today. Operators are standing by.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org