Author Topic: MUST WATCH! -- JUST RELEASED: Middle East Report Translated, Declares that "Barack Hussein Obama IS A Muslim Terrorist!" (Video News Report)  (Read 5110 times)

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline happyg

Stupid.

Why is it stupid? It's an 18 minute video, and I posted it just three minutes ago.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why is it stupid? It's an 18 minute video, and I posted it just three minutes ago.

Anything that doesn't fit Sink's preconceived notions is, according to him, stupid!

I've been telling people the same thing this video talks about for years but have no way of proving it except to ask how would a known Muslim terrorist act any differently if he were president?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:09:45 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

I don't have to watch an idiotic video from a questionable source to know that it's bullshit.

You really believe Obama is a Muslim terrorist?

This goddamned place is turning into a loony bin.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:20:48 am by sinkspur »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't have to watch an idiotic video from a questionable source to know that it's bullshit.

You really believe Obama is a Muslim terrorist.

Is there someone holding a gun on you and keeping you here?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

famousdayandyear

[/b]

Cathoic?  Interesting.

Offline happyg

I don't care for Mike Savage, either, but I believe the video is informative and true. As for being a loony bin, you are here.

BTW, watch the language.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:28:37 am by happyg »

Offline sinkspur

Is there someone holding a gun on you and keeping you here?

The fact that you want me gone is reason enough to stay.

Offline sinkspur

I don't care for Mike Savage, either, but I believe the video is informative and true. As for being a loony bin, you are here.

You believe the video is true? 

Then you'll believe anything.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

First, this site isn't creating the theories, unlike Alex Jones, FR, and LP who make up crap all the time.
Second, no one here said they believe this. because one person thinks it is true doesn't reflect the entire site any more than your opinions are that of the whole site.
Third, maybe another way to look at this is how these countries view Obama. It may be bull, but they believe it. How does that effect what they do and say?
Fourth, why be a dick about everything? The two most logical questions that pop up when seeing this is, what is the source and is the translation correct?  That would be a lot better than insulting this place for making a non-opinion about a story not even created here.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:33:06 am by AbaraXas »

famousdayandyear

We are here at the pleasure of the owners of the site.  Your posts are becoming increasingly irrational.  May I suggest professional help?  Do you suffer from combat PTS?

Offline happyg

no one here said they believe this.[/s] because one person thinks it is true doesn't reflect the entire site any more than your opinions are that of the whole site.

LOL! There is nothing new in the video that hasn't been posted here the past few months. It's just all in one place by a former terrorist. And, I reckon I'm the lone wolf on this. Even so, sink started spouting before he knew what was in it. Not very impressive, along with the foul language.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Not trying to analyze anyone....but we've all developed short fuses.  In this national climate...it's understandable.

It seems everybody's focused on the poster....and not the post's intent.  He brings dialogue.  He's abrupt.  So what....get over it.

Try to defend Levin like I did (oops...different thread but you get the picture) , instead of rutting like deer every time he posts.   Geesh!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:49:33 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline happyg

Not trying to analyze anyone....but we've all developed short fuses.  In this national climate...it's understandable.

It seems everybody's focused on the poster....and not the post's intent.  He brings dialogue.  He's abrupt.  So what....get over it.

Try to defend Levin like I did (oops...different thread but you get the picture) , instead of rutting like deer every time he posts.   Geesh!

I do that, but when you get a reply like this from sink:
Quote from: sinkspur on Today at 10:12:51 PM

It was an insult. His first reply on this thread was an insult, and he didn't even listen to the video. I'm a happy go lucky kind of person, hence, my username, but he does try my patience. LOL!

Offline DCPatriot

Plus......anybody who clicks on the YouTube link is automatically put on a list for roundup....when the flag goes up.   :police:

And your hard drive is copied while you sleep.    :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

There are truths in this video. Obama is sympathetic to the Muslim brotherhood, he is sympathetic to Islam, the Middle East is in turmoil now because of Obama's sympathies toward the Muslim brotherhood. That much is obvious. One has only to look at events in country after country in the Middle East today in relation to Obama's actions.

I am not saying Obama is a double agent, but before dismissing this out of hand you should at least give it a listen, sink. There are facts presented which raise some interesting questions.

Offline DCPatriot

I do that, but when you get a reply like this from sink:
It was an insult. His first reply on this thread was an insult, and he didn't even listen to the video. I'm a happy go lucky kind of person, hence, my username, but he does try my patience. LOL!

He's obviously not a fan of Savage!   :silly:

Offline happyg

Offline happyg

There are truths in this video. Obama is sympathetic to the Muslim brotherhood, he is sympathetic to Islam, the Middle East is in turmoil now because of Obama's sympathies toward the Muslim brotherhood. That much is obvious. One has only to look at events in country after country in the Middle East today in relation to Obama's actions.

I am not saying Obama is a double agent, but before dismissing this out of hand you should at least give it a listen, sink. There are facts presented which raise some interesting questions.

Thank you for watching it, and your reply. Lots of food for thought in that video.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

:silly: :silly:

Sinkspur has me on ignore, so I can call reinforce his idiocy with impunity.  :tongue2:

famousdayandyear

Just curious, DC.  You are very quick to jump in and defend sinkspur.  Even when he openly insults individuals, rather than provide substantive dialogue.  You never defend an individual who has been insulted.  There are plenty of us.

Is the reason for that because you have been BFFs for a long time--and are providing a protective element that gives him your indirect permission to continue? 

By the way, "rutting like deer" is a terrible simile you have employed here.  Have no idea how it relates to the discussion.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

He certainly seems to side with them, doesn't he?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

famousdayandyear

Is anybody here--anybody--knowledgeable of the term "taqqiya" and how it is applied in the context of dhimmitude?  If not, use a search engine.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

When did I say anything like that?  It was you who posted the following I believe:

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:20:48 PM by sinkspur

- J. R. R. Tolkien