Author Topic: 'NCIS': How did it all end for Cote de Pablo's character Ziva?  (Read 463 times)

Offline flowers

'NCIS': How did it all end for Cote de Pablo's character Ziva?
« on: October 02, 2013, 06:27:40 PM »

Offline PzLdr

Re: 'NCIS': How did it all end for Cote de Pablo's character Ziva?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 11:26:58 PM »
They handled it as well as they could. She dropped the 'leaving' bomb two weeks before they were scheduled to start shooting. Didn't give the writers much time.

The character will be missed. Aside from malaprops on the level of early Temperance Brennan, Ziva fit into the NCIS chemistry much better than her predecessor. Replacing her will be tough. I still wonder why De Pablo bolted. It's a top ten show [if not #1] and shows no sign of age.  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

Re: 'NCIS': How did it all end for Cote de Pablo's character Ziva?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 11:12:48 AM »
They handled it as well as they could. She dropped the 'leaving' bomb two weeks before they were scheduled to start shooting. Didn't give the writers much time.

The character will be missed. Aside from malaprops on the level of early Temperance Brennan, Ziva fit into the NCIS chemistry much better than her predecessor. Replacing her will be tough. I still wonder why De Pablo bolted. It's a top ten show [if not #1] and shows no sign of age.  :smokin:

I didn't know she only gave the writers 2 weeks.  Still with as many writers as they have I think they could have done better. That is just me though. I just hope they don't replace her with a gay character. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf