Author Topic:  (Read 632 times)

Offline flowers

« on: October 02, 2013, 02:13:15 PM »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 02:19:25 PM »
The gang eventually caught the fleeing Lien in Washington Heights, where he was dragged out of his car and beaten in front of his family.

"God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 02:33:28 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 02:37:12 PM »
But many of the plates are stolen or belong on different bikes, making it tougher to ID the motorcyclists.

The natural reaction of criminals to the proliferation of license plate surveillance technology.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
This is the reason for "white flight."

A good friend of mine was hit by another car, in a section of downtown Lost Angeles, dubbed little El Salvador. Not his fault.

He sat in his car for a long time, waiting for law enforcement to arrive. Crowds were gathering. He was very, very worried, he later told me.

When the police did arrive, they informed him he was quite lucky they didn't drag him out of the car and beat him.

* his wife is an Hispanic, USC, CPA, CFO caliber person.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 04:05:52 PM »
This is the reason for "white flight."

A good friend of mine was hit by another car, in a section of downtown Lost Angeles, dubbed little El Salvador. Not his fault.

He sat in his car for a long time, waiting for law enforcement to arrive. Crowds were gathering. He was very, very worried, he later told me.

When the police did arrive, they informed him he was quite lucky they didn't drag him out of the car and beat him.

* his wife is an Hispanic, USC, CPA, CFO caliber person.

and that means something to a mob???

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf