Author Topic: John Cornyn Isn’t Merely a Coward – He’s a Shameless Fraud Too!  (Read 1198 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I explained to fellow Texans in a note last Friday why they shouldn’t support John Cornyn.  Today comes further evidence.  In an effort to further mislead Texans, and in an attempt to pretend his cowardice hadn’t been, this deceptive politician, this un-Texan, has posted a phony poll on his website asking a question based on a false premise.  The question itself is a lie.  He asks: “Do you agree with Senator Cornyn’s vote to De-fund Obamacare?” The truth is that he didn’t vote to de-fund Obamacare. Instead, he voted to permit Harry Reid and the Democrats to prevail.  His poll is garbage.

This deception brands this man as a despicable liar.  To explain for the readers not up to speed on the trick, John Cornyn joined with Democrats to close off debate on the House continuing resolution, permitting Harry Reid to amend it. 

http://markamerica.com/2013/10/01/john-cornyn-isnt-merely-a-coward-hes-a-shameless-fraud-too/

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Re: John Cornyn Isn’t Merely a Coward – He’s a Shameless Fraud Too!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 01:30:25 pm »
The truth is that he didn’t vote to de-fund Obamacare. Instead, he voted to permit Harry Reid and the Democrats to prevail.  His poll is garbage.

This deception brands this man as a despicable liar.

Brokeback Graham did the exact same thing.  Then he went on his FB page and lied about it-  His followers EXCORIATED him for it.

Not to be-labor the obvious, but these people must think their conservative constituents are all idiots. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John Cornyn Isn’t Merely a Coward – He’s a Shameless Fraud Too!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 01:57:57 pm »
Brokeback Graham did the exact same thing.  Then he went on his FB page and lied about it-  His followers EXCORIATED him for it.

Not to be-labor the obvious, but these people must think their conservative constituents are all idiots.

If anyone thinks John Cornyn is getting a pass here in Texas they are SADLY mistaken!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien