Author Topic: Obama supports Sharia Reserve Bank and Trust in Indiana, USA  (Read 809 times)

rangerrebew

Obama supports Sharia Reserve Bank and Trust in Indiana, USA
« on: October 02, 2013, 11:48:27 am »

Obama Supports Sharia Reserve Bank and Trust in Indiana USA

In keeping with my goal---making the Southern Poverty Law Center list of "Hate Speech" purveyors---I would like to spread a little more Islamaphobia across our great Nation. My article is long. Take your time.

At the pinnacle of the Islamist support network operating in the United States is an organization called The North American Islamic Trust (NAIT). Funded by Saudi Arabia to aid in the spread of Wahhabism---a sect of Islam demanding rule by Sharia Law that considers all other versions of Islam apostasy---the NAIT finances and holds titles to mosques, Islamic schools, and other real estate in America to shield and fund the assets of the American Muslim community. You will also be comforted to know that the NAIT is a not-for-profit granted 501(c) (3) tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service.

MBfrontgroups-vi1Founded in 1973, the North American Islamic Trust is the spider spinning the web of deceit that connects all Muslim organizations in America. The NAIT is the predecessor to all Islamic movements operating in the United States. It has a strong and unhealthy presence on a large number of American college campuses---they go by the name Muslim Students Association ---and are the principle financial resource of the Islamic Society of North America or what is referred to commonly as the "Muslim Brotherhood."

The NAIT develops and distributes "authentic Islamic" books and literature to the ever increasing US Muslim population. Established in 1976, NAIT's American Trust Publications---the Random House of Islamic propaganda---has published hundreds of books focused on Wahhabism Sharia compliant Islamic practices.

The following is a quote from one of the NAIT's publications:

"No political system or material power should put hindrances in the way of preaching Islam. If someone does this, then it is the duty of Islam to fight him until either he is killed or until he declares his submission." (Excerpted from Milestones by Sayid Qutb, theorist for the Muslim Brotherhood)

You will not find the North American Islamic Trust on the Southern Poverty Law Center list of hate groups. Perhaps dining with the President of the United States provides absolution for financing domestic and international terrorism, historic human and women's rights atrocities, and the heinous treatment of the Southern Poverty Law Centers red headed step child, the LGBT community. Nevertheless, I digress.

What the Federal Reserve Bank does for the elite community, destroying freedom and liberty in America, the North American Islamic Trust does for Islam. Beginning in 2000, Allied Asset Advisors, a subsidiary of the NAIT, launched a no-load mutual fund named The Dow Jones Islamic Fund (IMANX). A board of Islamic scholars who limits investments to Sharia compliant companies and common stocks that meet "universally accepted Islamic principles" manages this fund.

In addition, the NAIT finances a Sharia compliant mechanism---or waqf protection---for building mosques, schools, and providing interest free loans to Muslim communities through its investment scheme called the Islamic Centers Cooperative Fund; Mohammed's version of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

To remain IRS and Sharia complaint, the North American Islamic Trust donates all profit to one of hundreds of Islamic charities and social welfare groups operating in America. Moreover, NAIT financial activities led to the North American Islamic Trust 2007 designation as an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorist trial.

Un-indicted co-conspirator seems to be a resume requirement for working in an Obama White House these days.

Islamic terrorism requires money to survive, threaten to commit, and commit acts of violence against its enemies. Consider the following:

President Obama's recent "Notice of Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Persons who commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism." Found at www.whitehouse.gov.

"The actions of persons who commit, threaten to commit, or support terrorism continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. For this reason, the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13224 of September 23, 2001, and the measures adopted on that date to deal with that emergency, must continue in effect beyond September 23, 2013. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to persons who commit, threaten to commit, or support terrorism declared in Executive Order 13224."

Our President, Barrack Hussein Obama, and Democrat idol Hillary Rodham Clinton, have fostered, supported and profited from an incestuous relationship with the NAIT, terrorisms Reserve Bank and Trust. Our government, Democrats and Republicans, continue to allow and condone decades of illegal acts perpetrated by Islamic radicals operating in America.

American farmers cannot grow an organic garden without fear of armed government raids and property confiscation. Make a guitar out of the wrong wood and tactical teams of law enforcement will arrest you, your employees, freeze your assets and confiscate your private property. However, support and finance the growth of a culture of violence, conquest and the subjugation of Americans and you get a pass and an invite to the White House.

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. History will prove me correct. I wish I were wrong.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/obama-partners-with-sharia-reserve-bank-and-north-american-islamic-trust-in-indiana-usa/#ixzz2gZ3B0fyB
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/obama-partners-with-sharia-reserve-bank-and-north-american-islamic-trust-in-indiana-usa/#B5P3Sb25wJ7RSh4R.99