Author Topic: Another Biden Gaffe? Take a Look at What a Photographer Caught Him Holding  (Read 1364 times)

famousdayandyear

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/01/another-biden-gaffe-this-time-its-visual-not-verbal/#

Another Biden Gaffe? Take a Look at What a Photographer Caught Him Holding
Oct. 1, 2013 10:05am Fred Lucas

Vice President Joe Biden – known for his verbal gaffes — accidentally revealed the cover of a classified document codeword in a photo published by AFP/Getty Images.
During a photo opportunity in the Oval Office on Monday, when President Barack Obama and Biden met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the vice president was holding the binder to a “classified document,” The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reported.

The binder had the word “Codeword” written across it. The contents inside the document were not revealed.

Offline GourmetDan

He did that on purpose.

Even Biden can't be that stupid.

Well... I don't think so...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

famousdayandyear

He did that on purpose.

Even Biden can't be that stupid.

Well... I don't think so...

Hard to say....stupid; vain; stupid; vain?
I say Stupid and Vain.

Online mountaineer

Another - but equally telling - photo on this thread.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

I don't know which is more disturbing, the fact he did this  OR the fact he gets classified info.

8888madkitty

****cute kitty

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Those American spooks are clever, aren't they?  The code word for this mission is "Codeword" -- who'd ever think of that?  Now someone is going to have to put out a memo: The code word codeword is compromised.  So the new code word will be codeword codeword.  And when Joe shows up with that dossier we'll have to put out another memo stating that the code word codeword codeword is compromised. And so on.

Online mountaineer

No, V, they're more clever than that. The next codeword will be drowedoc.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
No, V, they're more clever than that. The next codeword will be drowedoc.

888sunglass