Author Topic: Ben Carson: ‘I had my first encounter with the IRS’ after challenging Obama  (Read 739 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

At an event in Birmingham, Ala. Monday night, former Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon Ben Carson revealed that he had received a visit from the Internal Revenue Service following his much-noted remarks at a National Prayer Breakfast earlier this year.

“I had my first encounter with the IRS this year, unsurprisingly after the prayer breakfast,” Carson told an audience that at the annual Business Council of Alabama Chairman’s Dinner, according to a report from Cliff Sims of the Montgomery, Ala.-based Yellowhammer News.

Carson’s February speech February made him a conservative darling for criticizing President Barack Obama’s 2010 health-care reform law, while Obama was sitting just a few feet away.

I imagine Obama and his thugs were severely disappointed that this was the best they could do and sorely grieved they didn't have a camp system like Stalin did.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/01/ben-carson-i-had-my-first-encounter-with-the-irs-following-the-national-prayer-breakfast/
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

famousdayandyear

Ben Carson (and/or his family) must have been terrorized by the trayvon regime in some way.  He dropped away from the public scene very soon afterward.  I'm beginning to believe that anything honest and true and sacred is a target, and will be taken down because it stands as a threat to the ongoing deceit.  Alinsky at work.

Offline GourmetDan

They sure shut him up, didn't they...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan