Author Topic: Surprise! Obamacare health insurance exchange websites don’t work; HealthCare.gov a total mess  (Read 1174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://twitchy.com/2013/10/01/surprise-obamacare-health-insurance-exchange-websites-dont-work/

Surprise! Obamacare health insurance exchange websites don’t work; HealthCare.gov a total mess
Posted at 6:45 am on October 1, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

Barack Obama        ✔ @BarackObama

"The Affordable Care Act is moving forward. You can't shut it down." —President Obama #Obamacare
11:31 PM - 30 Sep 2013

No need to shut it down. The Obamacare health insurance exchange websites don’t work.

continued at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Breaks my heart! (snicker)
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

I'm shocked!  Shocked, I say!!

Have you ever seen "Heartbreak Ridge"?  I want to start a Google bomb to associate the words ObamaCare, PPACA, ACA, etc. with the term "The Giant ZeroCare Cluster *&^%".
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm shocked!  Shocked, I say!!

Have you ever seen "Heartbreak Ridge"?  I want to start a Google bomb to associate the words ObamaCare, PPACA, ACA, etc. with the term "The Giant ZeroCare Cluster *&^%".

Good idea if you ask me!

Proceed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

The MSM must be scrambling to figure out how to spin this so it looks like no big deal. :whistle:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The MSM must be scrambling to figure out how to spin this so it looks like no big deal. :whistle:
When it flunks the inspection, engage in deflection.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

rangerrebew

When it flunks the inspection, engage in deflection.

If you can't beat 'em' with your brilliance, baffle 'em' with your bulls**t. :whistle: