Author Topic: Surprise! Obamacare health insurance exchange websites don’t work; HealthCare.gov a total mess  (Read 640 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://twitchy.com/2013/10/01/surprise-obamacare-health-insurance-exchange-websites-dont-work/

Surprise! Obamacare health insurance exchange websites don’t work; HealthCare.gov a total mess
Posted at 6:45 am on October 1, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

Barack Obama        ✔ @BarackObama

"The Affordable Care Act is moving forward. You can't shut it down." —President Obama #Obamacare
11:31 PM - 30 Sep 2013

No need to shut it down. The Obamacare health insurance exchange websites don’t work.

continued at link

Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Breaks my heart! (snicker)

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

I'm shocked!  Shocked, I say!!

Have you ever seen "Heartbreak Ridge"?  I want to start a Google bomb to associate the words ObamaCare, PPACA, ACA, etc. with the term "The Giant ZeroCare Cluster *&^%".
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm shocked!  Shocked, I say!!

Have you ever seen "Heartbreak Ridge"?  I want to start a Google bomb to associate the words ObamaCare, PPACA, ACA, etc. with the term "The Giant ZeroCare Cluster *&^%".

Good idea if you ask me!

Proceed!

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
The MSM must be scrambling to figure out how to spin this so it looks like no big deal. :whistle:
Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • There's no one out there quite like me.
    • Fullervision
The MSM must be scrambling to figure out how to spin this so it looks like no big deal. :whistle:
When it flunks the inspection, engage in deflection.
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

"In the excitement of great popular elections, deciding the policy of the country, and its vast patronage, frauds will be committed, if a chance is given for them." —Richard Henry Dana, Jr.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
When it flunks the inspection, engage in deflection.

If you can't beat 'em' with your brilliance, baffle 'em' with your bulls**t. :whistle:
Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf