Author Topic: Caught on video: Father with family in SUV chased, beaten by speed-demon bikers  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/30/20759574-caught-on-video-father-with-family-in-suv-chased-beaten-by-speed-demon-bikers?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=3

Caught on video: Father with family in SUV chased, beaten by speed-demon bikers
By Tracy Connor, NBC News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukdkgLYYbw

New York City police are hunting for a vengeful band of up to 30 motorcyclists who forced a driver on a harrowing high-speed chase through Upper Manhattan and then beat him in front of his wife and 2-year-old daughter.

The six-minute pursuit on Sunday — which was captured on video and posted on YouTube — began when the driver of a black Range Rover called 911 to report erratic bikers taking part in an unauthorized rally dubbed Hollywood Stuntz, police told NBC New York.

New York police commissioner Ray Kelly says the department is investigating whether a motorcycle group attacked an SUV driver who broke the leg of a cyclist.

The video shows the motorcycles converged on the 33-year-old man's vehicle on the West Side Highway in Harlem, and he apparently clipped a bike that cut closely in front of him.
Advertise | AdChoices

The motorcycle rider suffered a broken leg, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said. Some of the other bikers then surrounded the SUV.

"They take their helmets and start to dent his car, and apparently his tires are slashed there with a knife," Kelly said.

The video, shot with a helmet-mounted camera, shows the driver then took off, knocking down more bikes as others tore down the blacktop after him.

During a 50-block chase, the bikers managed to trap the Range Rover again, and one of them got off and pulled open the driver's side door before the motorist swerved and sped away.

After his tires finally went flat on a side street, the group blocked him in again. One biker was seen yanking off his helmet and using it to smash in the SUV window.

Police said the man suffered black eyes and other injuries in the subsequent beating. After receiving some stitches, he was released from Columbia University Medical Center.

No arrests have been made, but police are examining surveillance video from a nearby gas station where some of the motorcyclists stopped.

Kelly said the bikers did not have a permit for the rally and the NYPD only learned of the show-boating event — in its second year — through social media.

He said police had fanned out around Manhattan to watch for trouble, arresting 15 bikers and confiscating 55 motorcycles unrelated to the attack on the Range Rover.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Did you see that at the very end... the guy beating his car with his helmet - a black guy.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

Behaving like a pack of wolfs. Motorcyclists darting in and out of traffic. Very dangerous. I can't tell from the video who was at fault during the initial incident, but the cyclists' behavior toward the driver throughout was not cool. If it were me I would have felt threatened as I'm certain the driver felt with his family in the car.

Offline Charlespg

you can thank the Sullivan law and liberal democrats  for this kind of crap....
During a 50-block chase, the bikers managed to trap the Range Rover again, and one of them got off and pulled open the driver's side door before the motorist swerved and sped away
which at that point should have gotten the biker a close encounter with a 1911A1 and a 45 Cal  lobotomy
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline aligncare

This is becoming a big story on talk radio and in the New York papers.

What we don't see on the video is that when the motorcyclist got clipped, several bikers took out knives and slashed the SUVs tires. That's when the driver took off and, as seen on the video, ran over the downed motorcyclist. By the time the SUV reached the Geo. Washington Bridge exit with motorcyclists on his tail his tires were running nearly flat so he took the exit and came up on stopped traffic. That's when the pack surrounded him, smashed his windows dragged him out and savagely beat him in view of this wife and kid.

Mark Simone said this morning how this incident will have a subtle psychological impact on the NYC mayoral race. How? The leader in the mayors race is the democrat, liberal (actually communist sympathizer), Bill de Blasio. This incident will bring to mind the bad old pre-Giuliani days in New York, when another liberal, Dinkins, was mayor. In those days "wilding" was common where packs of yoots would attack and beat New Yorkers just for kicks. When Giuliani (Republican) came to office he put a stop to it almost overnight. New Yorkers will remember how the streets were safe during the republican Giuliani and Bloomberg administrations, and chaotic under Democrat control and won't vote to go back to yet another liberal administration. 

Offline NavyCanDo

Something very Clockwork Orange about the mob of bikers.     
I’ve seen the same thing here in the Northwest but in smaller packs.    You will see them doing wheelies on the freeway  and speeding past at what would easily top 100 MPH.    It wasn’t on a freeway, but one  was tailgating me on my  way to work at 4:30 one  morning. He passed me on the shoulder cut in front of me just like in the video and forced me to slam the breaks, then he peels off flipping me off.   I assumed it was because I had a Palin bumper sticker on that he chose me to harass.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline aligncare

All the calls this morning on talk radio were about people's own horror stories of harassment by these packs of bad actors. Of course--they were talking about Congressional democrats.  8888forgot