Author Topic: The government may shut down, but the political class is having it out on Facebook  (Read 1138 times)

Offline happyg

Anarchists, arsonists . . . the insults are flying, and our roving-eye reporter is wise to it as usual.

http://www.caintv.com/the-government-may-shut-down-b

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I'm just waiting for the first Obamabot to attack someone because of all the rhetoric coming out of the 'Rat leaders.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline happyg

I imagine this is what their real FB pages would look like!  :silly:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I imagine this is what their real FB pages would look like!  :silly:

The sad thing is, some of them have actually said those things such as calling Republicans terrorists.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton