Author Topic: Religion of Peace Preacher Warns of Nairobi-Style Massacres in Britain [Next]  (Read 1035 times)

famousdayandyear

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Oceander

• Technical

Unfortunately, in the UK, one cannot defend one's self that way.

Online mountaineer

Mr. M plans to run the Richmond (Va.) marathon in a few weeks. Given the number of Middle Easterners in that city, I'm a little apprehensive of a Boston-style attack.  :0001:

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Mr. M plans to run the Richmond (Va.) marathon in a few weeks. Given the number of Middle Easterners in that city, I'm a little apprehensive of a Boston-style attack.  :0001:

I'm sure our DOJ, led by the incorruptible Mr. Eric Holder, has already checked into the possibility, found no probability and has closed the investigation, just as in Boston. :whistle:
"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." — Abraham Lincoln

Online musiclady

The Twin Cities' Marathon is this Sunday and two family members are running.  Two of the Nairobi terrorists were Somali Minnesotans.

I'll join you in prayer!

Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online musiclady

Unfortunately, in the UK, one cannot defend one's self that way.

Ah............but they still have kitchen knives, sticks and stones.........   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online mountaineer

The Twin Cities' Marathon is this Sunday and two family members are running.  Two of the Nairobi terrorists were Somali Minnesotans.
I'll join you in prayer!
Definitely.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
The way to defeat islam, is to kill them....innocent civilians too....by the tens and hundreds of thousands.

Worked with Germans and Japs.

Doing the pinpricks of a few here and a few there, giving them trials simply proves to the muslim, how weak we are.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

The way to defeat islam, is to kill them....innocent civilians too....by the tens and hundreds of thousands.

Worked with Germans and Japs.

Doing the pinpricks of a few here and a few there, giving them trials simply proves to the muslim, how weak we are.

I'm with you.

By not speaking up for Islam's crimes against humanity, THEY'RE ALL GUILTY.

You wanna live?   Get yourself a Pope-figure to speak for the damned religion.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf