Author Topic: Barbara Boxer: Republicans Are Targeting Women  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Barbara Boxer: Republicans Are Targeting Women
« on: September 30, 2013, 03:56:01 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/09/30/Barbara-Boxer-Republicans-Are-Targeting-Women

During a press conference on Monday, Sen. Barbara Boxer pulled out her best "War on Woman" rhetoric to accuse Republican efforts to delay Obamacare as being aimed at blocking women's health care.

30 Sep 2013, 11:23 AM PDT

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Barbara Boxer: Republicans Are Targeting Women
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:02:08 PM »
During a press conference on Monday, Sen. Barbara Boxer pulled out her best "War on Woman" rhetoric to accuse Republican efforts to delay Obamacare as being aimed at blocking women's health care.

'Women's health care' is code for abortion.  She's concerned that they won't get to kill all the babies that they want to...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 04:13:37 PM »
I understand that many Democrat politicians don't believe half of the crap they say these days.

But a woman whose highest value is a limitless license to kill unborn children at the expense of others is an ineffably sad and callous creature.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 04:55:14 PM »
I could not disagree with Boxer more. We are NOT targeting women. What we are doing is targeting blacks.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf