Author Topic: I'm sorry, but we have to talk about the barbarism of modern Islamist terrorism  (Read 831 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
According to http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg there have been more than 21,659 attacks by muslims since 9/11, 2001.  How does that justify talking about it as a problem? *please*
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Olivia

It's very frustrating to have a Muslim sympathizer as our leader in this day and age.
I'm still fuming over the so called "work place violence" at Fort Hood, Texas.

I feel sure there's going to come a day when American leaders will regret not giving this terrorism the right name, but then again, over half the American people have on blinders, or else we would have a different leader that loves our country as much as we do.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline DCPatriot

The biggest reason is that the MSM ignores the story.  Ignoring it keeps the low information voter clueless.

When the MSM covers it....it molds public perception.  When they ignore it...it didn't happen.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline olde north church

Most of it is related to fear of being the next target or "victim".  Again it will fall to those directly affected to "neutralize" the problem.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online aligncare

The author is bewildered by Islam's apparently aimless violence. I'm not. I think the etiology is religious and only loosely political and that behind most attacks there is sectarian motive. Scratch the surface and you'll find a religious crusader. It's just that his tools are deadlier today and his results dutifully and graphically reported for the world to see on our devices like some bizarre video game. There are just too many of these attacks to conclude anything other than it's Islam itself that is the problem.

famousdayandyear

The author is bewildered by Islam's apparently aimless violence. I'm not. I think the etiology is religious and only loosely political and that behind most attacks there is sectarian motive. Scratch the surface and you'll find a religious crusader. It's just that his tools are deadlier today and his results dutifully and graphically reported for the world to see on our devices like some bizarre video game. There are just too many of these attacks to conclude anything other than it's Islam itself that is the problem.

Respectfully disagree.  Islam is a political/pseudo-theocratic system of dominance, utilizing threat, terror, slavery and savagery to conquer and control.  It is NOT a religion in any semblance of the word as used in the civilized world.  Five prayers a day are purely theater.  The goal is a WORLDWIDE caliphate:  death to a non-believer, or forced payment of a tax (the jizi) as protection.  Money via the Saudis.

The results of their daily brutality are only partially published (not dutifully) by the foreign press.  The American media largely ignores, except when it occurs on our shores.  Reported then forgotten.  Hell, they hold positions of power at Dept Home Security!

Please read the POST Medina writings (the sura) of the Qu'ran.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf