Author Topic: Contrast Barack Obama's quotes about islam and his quotes about Christianity  (Read 697 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline evadR²

Maybe his mother is caught up in one of Dante's rings.
One thing is certain; for what he has done as presidente', heaven is not in his future.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Yes, his true beliefs are quite clear.Not being "out of alignment" with my values. Got it.

I do believe Hitler had the same belief. :thud:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online mountaineer

I do believe Hitler had the same belief. :thud:
Like Hitler, Obama has a certain "je suis l'etat, l'etat c'est moi" kind of attitude. Therefore, right and wrong are whatever he (not God)  decrees.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Cincinnatus

That is powerful stuff, Rangerrebew. Thanks for adding it.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline raml

Actually it is powerful and scary stuff. I always knew once the united states turned against it's Christian heritage the end times would be here but I always hoped it wouldn't be in my lifetime. I am watching the world fall apart not just my country.

Offline Fishrrman

re Obama's views and quotes regarding islam and Christianity:

Muslim is as muslim does.
(apologies to Forrest Gump)

Borrowing from Richard Nixon, Obama has made himself perfectly clear.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf