Author Topic: Couple Spotted Apparently Having Sex While Driving On Ike  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Olivia

Couple Spotted Apparently Having Sex While Driving On Ike
« on: September 24, 2013, 05:53:48 pm »
CHICAGO (CBS) – A video posted on the Internet appears to show the ultimate form of distracted driving.

WBBM’s Mike Krauser reports the video, posted on YouTube on Monday, opens with text reading “One day while driving east on I-290.”

A man and woman are heard talking as they film a minivan driving next to them, while two people appear to be having sex in the driver’s seat.

The video shows a woman sitting in a man’s lap, facing him, and bouncing up and down.

The man and woman filming the video can be heard squabbling over whether to keep taping the couple in the minivan.

“I think I’m going to stop it now,” the man says.

“No no no. No no,” the woman says. “I want to get her bouncing again. She’s just leaning on him now, and I want her bouncing.”

The video lasts a little over a minute, and at one point, the couple in the car seems to notice they’re being taped, as the man waves from the driver’s window.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/09/24/couple-spotted-apparently-having-sex-while-driving-on-ike/

Our country is going down the tubes at a fast pace.  :thud:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Couple Spotted Apparently Having Sex While Driving On Ike
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 06:09:03 pm »
"Daddy had a Buick and Momma liked to ride..."  :smokin:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:13:22 pm »
Tinted windows illegal?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:31:10 am »
Video:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 03:49:15 am »
The level of human stupidity never fails to amaze me.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 06:00:52 pm »
What does Ike have to do with this?  I thought he died years ago. :woohoo: