Author Topic: WashPost: Obamacare Fight Reenergizes Tea Party by KEITH KOFFLER  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

Re: WashPost: Obamacare Fight Reenergizes Tea Party by KEITH KOFFLER
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 08:05:41 PM »
Did Newt Gingrich bring people to the polls in 1996? 

Ronald Reagan unified the Republican Party in 1980.  Ted Cruz is trying to tear it apart, and doing a damned good job of it.

I'm sure his end game is his name as the GOP nominee in 2016.  The vast majority of Republicans, having seen Cruz and Rand Paul in action, will consider Paul the more statesman-like of the two.  And he has been.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 08:22:14 PM »
Blah, blah, blah, blah...  broken record.  You are so desperate to see this bill become law it boggles the mind...maybe if the Tea Party was against it you would be for it, but I doubt it.  I think you have reasons you are unwilling to share on why you are desperate to see it go into affect.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 08:30:09 PM »
Blah, blah, blah, blah...  broken record.  You are so desperate to see this bill become law it boggles the mind...maybe if the Tea Party was against it you would be for it, but I doubt it.  I think you have reasons you are unwilling to share on why you are desperate to see it go into affect.

The one thing this House bill does is force Cruz away from his idiotic defunding idea.  That was never going to happen.

This could happen, but is still a long shot.

I have no desire to see Obamacare go into effect, Rap.  I've said this over and over but you've got your fingers in your ears.  The best that can be hoped for is to delay it  Of course, that means the GOP can't run on the effects of Obamacare, long lines at doctor's offices or ridiculous premiums, because all of that is delayed until next year at this time.

But delay is better than defund, as it might draw the support Pryor, Landrieu, Manchin, and some other Democrats in the Senate.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf