Author Topic: Saturday Night Live Mocks Obamacare in Hilarious Skit  (Read 895 times)

Offline happyg

Saturday Night Live Mocks Obamacare in Hilarious Skit
« on: September 29, 2013, 03:26:13 pm »
Late night comedy show Saturday Night Live turned the tables on President Barack Obama and devoted an entire skit last night aimed at mocking his signature healthcare law.

The roughly seven-minute skit depicted an actor playing the president delivering a speech dedicated to showcasing the supposed benefits of the healthcare law.

However, as individuals were called up one-by-one to testify in favor of Obamacare, they instead delivered some surprising news.

“I am psyched for Obamacare,” one woman said, explaining “now that I have healthcare, I can get sick all the time!”

“Mr. Obama here, he made sure my son will never have to lift a finger here to get insurance,” a man proclaimed.

Another man, who was called up to explain how easy it supposedly is to enroll in Obamcare, said he himself had failed to do so because it is “too complicated to figure out.”

Watch the skit here (Editor’s note: The video contains some mature content):

Video at link

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/29/saturday-night-live-mocks-obamacare-in-hilarious-skit/

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Saturday Night Live Mocks Obamacare in Hilarious Skit
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 04:03:54 pm »
If the GOP can stick together on this, it will tear the Democrat Party apart.  Millennials hate Obamacare.  Unions hate Obamacare.  Acting as a catalyst to destroy it can increase the constituencies of the party.  I don't understand how it is we "out of touch Tea Party racists" can see that, but the establishment GOP cannot.

Offline happyg

Re: Saturday Night Live Mocks Obamacare in Hilarious Skit
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 04:09:51 pm »
If the GOP can stick together on this, it will tear the Democrat Party apart.  Millennials hate Obamacare.  Unions hate Obamacare.  Acting as a catalyst to destroy it can increase the constituencies of the party.  I don't understand how it is we "out of touch Tea Party racists" can see that, but the establishment GOP cannot.

The establishment GOP is fearful, and having a hard time weighing their principles, and their conscience against being re-elected and/or looked upon as the cause of a shutdown. The Tea Party stands by its principles. Period!