Author Topic: Obama declares Nov. national muslim appreciation month  (Read 1237 times)

rangerrebew

Obama declares Nov. national muslim appreciation month
« on: September 28, 2013, 09:11:57 pm »
Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month

Obama announces Muslim appreciation month for November
President Obama announcing the month of November to officially be ‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’.

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama held a press conference to announce that he is declaring the month of November ‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’.

“The Muslim community deserves our full acceptance and respect,” Obama told reporters. “We have killed millions of Muslims overseas since the September 11th attacks. They are not all bad. In fact most of them are good. So from now on, November will be a month to celebrate the Muslim community, the Sunnah and the Quran.”

Khaled Matei who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood‘s Freedom and Justice Party told CNN he is pleased with Obama and his actions. “I spoke with President Obama by telephone yesterday and personally thanked him for what he is doing for the Muslim community,” Matei said. “This is definitely a step in the right direction I explained to him. Praise Allah.”

Obama informed reporters about his future plans for helping Muslims around the world. “I will be working with Congress in making it easier for Muslims to earn a Green Card and achieve American citizenship,” Obama said. “Currently as it stands, obtaining a Visa or Green Card for a Muslim is very difficult. There are too many background  [/color] checks in place and I plan to fix that.” Obama continued, “Muslims are hardworking people who are just looking to live the American Dream like the rest of us. Mr. Matei of the Muslim Brotherhood assured me they want to come to this country to help us, not harm us.”

Obama finished the press conference by explaining to reporters how happy he is with America. “Folks, there is no way we could have had a ‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’ 20 years ago. That really says a lot about the growth and progress of this great country.”

‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’ begins November 1st and will end at midnight on November 30th. For any questions or comments please contact the 24-hour National Muslim Appreciation Hotline at (785) 273-0325.

###
- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/obama-declares-november-national-muslim-appreciation-month/#sthash.jiQOEc7k.dpuf

It was just a matter of time.  I'm waiting for him to do away with "appreciation" for anything dealing with whites. :bs:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:18:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sinkspur

Re: Obama declares Nov. national muslim appreciation month
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 09:16:58 pm »
National Report is a satirical website.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Obama declares Nov. national muslim appreciation month
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 09:25:26 pm »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton