Author Topic: Lumber Liquidators Dives After Gov't Raid On Its HQ  (Read 5044 times)

Offline happyg

Re: Lumber Liquidators Dives After Gov't Raid On Its HQ
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 03:03:31 am »
The ACU isn't what it seems. Here's a list of the highest rated in the Senate for 2012:

The winners of the “ACU Conservative” award – given to those members who scored 80 percent or higher – in the Senate are: John Barrasso, Richard Burr, Dan Coats, Thomas Coburn, Bob Corker, John Cornyn, Mike Crapo, Saxby Chambliss, Jim DeMint, Mike Enzi, Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch, Jim Inhofe, John Isakson, Mike Johanns, John McCain, Jim Risch, Jeff Sessions and David Vitter.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2013, 03:11:04 am »
Only thing is, Happyg, Sinkspur claimed that Coburn has the highest conservative rating in the entire Congress.

Yes, he may be an ACU award winner but he isn't among the 7 highest who are at 100%. Faced with that Sinkspur changed his criterion to Coburn's average since he's been elected. Challenged to prove even that, he has become noticeably silent.

Wonder why?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline happyg

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 03:17:33 am »
Only thing is, Happyg, Sinkspur claimed that Coburn has the highest conservative rating in the entire Congress.

Yes, he may be an ACU award winner but he isn't among the 7 highest who are at 100%. Faced with that Sinkspur changed his criterion to Coburn's average since he's been elected. Challenged to prove even that, he has become noticeably silent.

Wonder why?

I know. My point was who the ACU says have high ratings. How did Graham and McCain get on that list?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2013, 04:49:34 am »
I know. My point was who the ACU says have high ratings. How did Graham and McCain get on that list?

They probably vote for a lot of post offices and such.....  /s
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776