Author Topic: Gerson Is Ignorant to Political Consequence.  (Read 964 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Gerson Is Ignorant to Political Consequence.
« on: October 01, 2013, 09:59:56 PM »

Offline sinkspur

Re: Gerson Is Ignorant to Political Consequence.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »
Another despicable post.

Michael Gerson is a "man of questionable character"?  What IN HELL does that mean?  Michael Gerson wrote speeches for George W. Bush.  He's an evangelical Christian with a wife and two children.

Where does this skank get off inferring that Gerson is a man of questionable character? Where's her evidence?

I didn't read any further than that.

You ought to check your sources, Rap.  You're travelling in some mighty scummy company.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 10:10:03 PM »
Just because Gerson wrote for Bush does not make him a God..  David Frum wrote for him, too........ of course you know that as well... 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 10:16:02 PM »
Just because Gerson wrote for Bush does not make him a God..  David Frum wrote for him, too........ of course you know that as well...

You didn't answer my question.

What evidence does this dopey woman present to back up her contention that Michael Gerson is a "man of questionable character"? 

When I come here, I don't want to read kooky crap, birther crap, 9/11 truther crap.

Jen Kuznicki is a kook.  A slandering kook.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 10:19:53 PM »

What evidence does this dopey woman present to back up her contention that Michael Gerson is a "man of questionable character"? 

When I come here, I don't want to read kooky crap, birther crap, 9/11 truther crap.

Ace of Spades is another option for your reading/posting pleasure.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 10:21:59 PM »

Then you should stop hunting so desperately for the one or two posts every so often that do contain "kooky crap, birther crap, 9/11 truther crap" and instead spend your time reading the plethora of other posts that are nothing of the kind.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 10:31:53 PM »

Interesting if you had actually READ the article there is no kooky, birther or 911 truther crap anywhere to be found in the article.  And all of a sudden a person who writes for the Washington Post and Huffington Post is a great person because he once wrote for Bush  :silly: :silly:

Esquire doesn't have much good to say about him, either... actually NOTHING good

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/A_Bad_Reason_Is_Stated_Badly

Frankly I don't care as much about his background as he is yet one more journalist who has no use for conservatives.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 10:38:30 PM »

My goodness, what is this guy so upset about? Change a few words and you have exactly his style when writing about people of whom he disapproves.

Ho hum.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 10:44:31 PM »
Interesting if you had actually READ the article there is no kooky, birther or 911 truther crap anywhere to be found in the article.  And all of a sudden a person who writes for the Washington Post and Huffington Post is a great person because he once wrote for Bush  :silly: :silly:

Esquire doesn't have much good to say about him, either... actually NOTHING good

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/A_Bad_Reason_Is_Stated_Badly

Frankly I don't care as much about his background as he is yet one more journalist who has no use for conservatives.

LOL!!  Esquire?   Are you kidding me?  ESQUIRE????

I will ask for the third time:  where is the evidence that Michael Gerson is a person of questionable character?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 11:03:03 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 11:04:01 PM »
I remember all this from when his book came out, he was very popular with Chris Matthews and company - and he parlayed it into his current job at the Washington Post.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 11:11:08 PM »
And now, Rap, you've convinced me that Matthew Scully is pretty much an bleep too.

His criticisms of Gerson reflect a man of much less inspiration trashing an associate who was jealous of Gerson's abilities.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 01:08:44 AM »
And now, Rap, you've convinced me that Matthew Scully is pretty much an bleep too.

His criticisms of Gerson reflect a man of much less inspiration trashing an associate who was jealous of Gerson's abilities.

Clearly you have let 2007 when the Gerson book came out slip your mind, he took most of the credit for the administration and basically pissed off everyone from your hero Rove on down.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 06:27:52 AM »
Another despicable post.

Michael Gerson is a "man of questionable character"?  What IN HELL does that mean?  Michael Gerson wrote speeches for George W. Bush.  He's an evangelical Christian with a wife and two children.

Where does this skank get off inferring that Gerson is a man of questionable character? Where's her evidence?

I didn't read any further than that.

You ought to check your sources, Rap.  You're travelling in some mighty scummy company.

You sir, are a eunuch.  Slowly fanning an ostrich feather while cooing tender lionizations upon the unworthy.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf