Author Topic: Allie: The New Limbaugh Kitten [slide show at link]  (Read 1109 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Allie: The New Limbaugh Kitten [slide show at link]
« on: September 27, 2013, 11:14:36 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/09/27/allie_the_new_limbaugh_kitten

Allie: The New Limbaugh Kitten
September 27, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We got a new kitten.  We waited an appropriate amount of time.  We went out and got a new kitten, a new Abyssinian, a tawny.  And this little cat -- I'm going to have to send some pictures up to Koko over the weekend.  This little cat -- Punkin was an adult cat as a kitten.  It was the most amazing thing.  This little kitten is a kid.

This little kitten is like every kitten you've ever seen, just gets into everything.  No, I don't think I've got a kitten unlike everybody else's.  Everybody's got these same stories, but I mean this little kitten tries to find every wrong place to go, every dangerous place to hide, but it's the most affectionate little thing.

I've got some of the most amazing pictures of this thing sitting on the couch with us watching TV.  It's not actually what it's doing, but it looks like it.  We named her Allie.  But I'm telling you, she's most affectionate little thing.  Unlike most cats, she's not yet reached the aloof status, that will happen as she gets older, becomes a woman cat.  But right now, she is running me ragged, and the cat is mine.  I'm the only one who feeds the cat so that it bonds, but she loves Kathryn at the same time.  We've introduced one dog to her.  Well, two dogs.  The lead dog, Abbey, is not having it.  Abbey didn't care when another dog showed up.  This cat, it's another story.  Wellesley doesn't care.  She's totally clueless anyway.  She doesn't care about the cat being in the room.

So, anyway, they're late nights, and the cat is all over me in bed.  Just the most fun thing.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Now, now, look. I've got a lot to do after the program today.  If I have time, before Koko leaves -- well, before Koko and the website staff leave for the day. They leave about 10 after three. No, I'm just kidding.  I'll try to get a couple of pictures of our new kitten up there to 'em.  But I've got beaucoup stuff I have to do, high-tech stuff I have to do after the program today.  But I'll try to get a couple up there.

END TRANSCRIPT
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Allie: The New Limbaugh Kitten [slide show at link]
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 11:26:06 pm »

Feed Me!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 11:26:55 pm by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 03:55:26 am »
So his cat died I take it?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 04:04:06 am »
So his cat died I take it?

Kidney failure.  I think it was 15 or 16.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton