Author Topic: The following Republican Senators chose not to listen to the American people and voted to fund Obamacare!  (Read 1693 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The following Republican Senators chose not to listen to the American people and voted to fund Obamacare!
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Chiesa (R-NJ)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Graham (R-SC)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kirk (R-IL)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Thune (R-SD)
Wicker (R-MS)
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

24 senators that need to go.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

Up for reelection, 2014:

Alexander (R-TN)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Graham (R-SC)
McConnell (R-KY)

Retiring (and thus could have voted in the interests of the American people and not feared any penalty):

Chambliss (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Olivia

I will never vote again for Richard Burr.  He's not up for re-election or he'd be singing a different tune.  It really irks me that he knows he voted against the people's wishes but did so anyway.  I hope the rest of the people in North Carolina will remember this when he's up for election again.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

I will never vote again for Richard Burr.  He's not up for re-election or he'd be singing a different tune.  It really irks me that he knows he voted against the people's wishes but did so anyway.  I hope the rest of the people in North Carolina will remember this when he's up for election again.

Hopefully you can start by getting rid of Hagan.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You're either with us, or against us

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Chiesa (R-NJ)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Graham (R-SC)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kirk (R-IL)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Thune (R-SD)
Wicker (R-MS)
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Up for reelection, 2014:

Alexander (R-TN)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Graham (R-SC)
McConnell (R-KY)

Retiring (and thus could have voted in the interests of the American people and not feared any penalty):

Chambliss (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)

Hopefully Graham and McConnell will lose their primaries..
Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So where is the state by state poll results, showing the voters wanted a government shutdown? Or didn't?

That would be what the Senators would be guilty of either ignoring or following.

Anybody got the polls, or is it just individual opinions, about the voters' position?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

Graham is at an all time low in SC, McCain is at an all time low and the subject of a recall effort in AZ...  they still gave their voters the middle finger and are trying to have it both ways.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Iraq War vet. Erick Wyatt is challenging Cornyn in the Republican primary.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline raml

I sent Roy Blunt a scathing email I will work against him his next election. Some around here have even got so fed up they wonder if they can get a recall going. I am so tired of his back and forth voting i have come to the conclusion he is  nothing but a rhino.

Offline Olivia

There are several states where you can't recall a United States senator.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

There are several states where you can't recall a United States senator.

We have good recall laws in AZ.... looks like Missouri isn't so lucky

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Laws_governing_recall_in_Missouri

Laws governing recall in Missouri

Missourians do not have the right of statewide recall. However, the right of local recall is available in:

Cities defined as Class 3 cities. A Class 3 City is defined as a city with a population between 3,000 and 29,999.

Cities that operate under their own city charter, if the specific city charter allows for recall.

The recall process that applies to Class 3 cities in Missouri is governed by MRS §77.650 and 78.260.

Generally:

Recall may not commence during first 6 months in office

Grounds for recall must be stated, and must include misconduct in office, incompetence, and failure to perform duties prescribed by law.

60 days is allowed for collecting signatures.

Signatures equal to 25% of the registered voters in the city must be collected.