Author Topic: Al-Shabaab Brutally Tortured Hostages During Kenyan Mall Siege, Men Castrated, Gouged Eyes Out, Fingers And Noses Removed With Pliers…  (Read 2996 times)

famousdayandyear

http://weaselzippers.us/

Al-Shabaab Brutally Tortured Hostages During Kenyan Mall Siege, Men Castrated, Gouged Eyes Out, Fingers And Noses Removed With Pliers…

People were also left hanging from hooks after being castrated and blinded, they sharpened fingers like a pencil and made them write their name in blood, kids were found with knives embedded in them… unspeakable horror.

Via Daily Mail:

Soldiers told of the horrific torture meted out by terrorists in the Nairobi mall massacre yesterday with claims hostages were dismembered, had their eyes gouged out and were left hanging from hooks in the ceiling.

Men were said to have been castrated and had fingers removed with pliers before being blinded and hanged.

Children were found dead in the food court fridges with knives still embedded in their bodies, it was claimed.

Most of the defeated terrorists, meanwhile, were reportedly discovered ‘burnt to ashes’, set alight by the last extremist standing to try to protect their identities.

The horrifying details came yesterday as the first pictures emerged from within the wreckage of the building, showing piles of bodies left strewn across the floor.

A third of the mall was destroyed in the battle between terrorists and Kenyan troops.

Lying in the rubble are feared to be the bodies of as many as 71 civilians who have been declared missing by the Kenyan Red Cross.

With detectives, including the FBI and the Metropolitan Police, still unable to reach the wrecked part of the mall for fear of setting off explosives, it could take up to a week to determine exactly who is still inside.

Yesterday, soldiers and doctors who were among the first people into the mall after it was reclaimed on Tuesday, spoke of the horrifying scenes inside.

‘You find people with hooks hanging from the roof,’ said one Kenyan doctor, who asked not to be named.

‘They removed eyes, ears, nose. They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil then they tell you to write your name with the blood.

‘They drive knives inside a child’s body.

‘Actually if you look at all the bodies, unless those ones that were escaping, fingers are cut by pliers, the noses are ripped by pliers. Here it was pain.’

Offline olde north church

But continue to turn the other cheek, by all means.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline NavyCanDo

My God!   

If ever a war was justified, it is Kenya and its allies declaring war against Somalia.   End that fast preading cancer now, because if we don't it will happen here at one of our malls.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

My God!   

If ever a war was justified, it is Kenya and its allies declaring war against Somalia.   End that fast preading cancer now, because if we don't it will happen here at one of our malls.

I would imagine that's why Israel was involved.  When you want something done.

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
But continue to turn the other cheek, by all means.

My God!   

"[T]hou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them" -- Deut. 7: 2

I'm with ONC.  I believe that Christ's teaching to turn the other cheek does not mean that a person has to stand by while they or their neighbors are being brutally attacked and murdered.  If all of the good are dead, there will be no cheeks left to turn.

Obviously, the Deuteronomy quote is OT, but I believe it still has to apply in some instances.  When a predatory culture pursues the most innocent (after having said & shown repeatedly that they will do so) and commits such barbaric acts, it's time to take decisive action.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 03:27:05 pm by rb224315 »
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

famousdayandyear

Matthew 10:34 (NT):

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Offline NavyCanDo

"I believe that Christ's teaching to turn the other cheek does not mean that a person has to stand by while they or their neighbors are being brutally attacked and murdered."

The Bible is full of stories of God not turning the other cheek. Whole cities laid ruined by God’s awesome power. He said he is a jealous God, and he has no compassion for those doing evil in His name, when in fact they are in the service of Satin. 

The " turn the other cheek" has its perfect application, when by doing so we turn hard hearts by being Christ to the World,  but it is taken out of context so often.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

"I believe that Christ's teaching to turn the other cheek does not mean that a person has to stand by while they or their neighbors are being brutally attacked and murdered."

The Bible is full of stories of God not turning the other cheek. Whole cities laid ruined by God’s awesome power. He said he is a jealous God, and he has no compassion for those doing evil in His name, when in fact they are in the service of Satin. 

The " turn the other cheek" has its perfect application, when by doing so we turn hard hearts by being Christ to the World,  but it is taken out of context so often.

The Bible stories of a jealous God leading His people to victory seem to populate the Old Testament, not the New.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And what would 'God' see if he came down into earth orbit and saw how the United States has embraced "Gay Rights"..."Gay Marriage", and is intentionally destroying the quality of life of MILLIONS of American families in the name of "fairness".

'God' is going to hit the re-set button.  We've become Sodom and Gomorrah.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

The subject is the unbridled brutality of Islam which is mistakenly categorized as a 'religion'.  Rather Islam is a theocratic/political system of ruling by inflicting terror, intimidation and domination on populations who cannot defend themselves.

Events such as reported by the Daily Mail occur *daily* in many parts of the world, but rarely reported (except by the foreign press).

The longer its tactics are ignored by Western civilized societies, the bolder and more aggressive it will become--until it hits us in the face:  AGAIN

Offline raml

Turn the other cheek had a totally different meaning back in the days of Jesus. It was more of a ignore being slandered or personally provoked. It does not mean we shouldn't fight back when being physically attacked or when a pagan cult tries to take over a country or abuses and tortures people. People who use that saying to stay out of conflicts are way out touch with reality.

Turn the other cheek had a totally different meaning back in the days of Jesus. It was more of a ignore being slandered or personally provoked. It does not mean we shouldn't fight back when being physically attacked or when a pagan cult tries to take over a country or abuses and tortures people. People who use that saying to stay out of conflicts are way out touch with reality.

That may be correct but we witness time after time of Christians not fighting back, not even from Hindus.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 07:38:39 pm by olde north church »

famousdayandyear

It was in the eleventh century the Knights Templar were organized to defend the peoples of the Holy Lands--the early Christians (ie the Catholics).  Those were the days of the Church Militant.  The Knights of course disbanded (although their legacy of the creation of hospitals) remains.  Today there are NO defenders of innocent believers, unless Pope Francis would by some miracle reinstitutes them.

The Egyptian Copts (the earliest community of Catholics) are virtually without protection; Assad has protected the Alawites (a particular ethic ancient sect combining Catholic and Persian beliefs) as well as Syrian Catholics are now under ruthless attack.  Hopeless for Christians in Pakistan and various African countries.

Islam is a scourge on the civilization of man.  There is no one to stop it.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Charlespg

These are Obama's people.
 **nononono*
yep ...this why  I believe every law abiding  American should own  at least one firearm and know how to use it.What if the store keepers in Kenya had been able keep at  lest one semi auto  rifle  or shotgun in the back
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline NavyCanDo

Spot on. Only in Google theology and some puritan offshoot churches will you find people who don't understand the context in which Jesus Christ was speaking, and believe we should roll over and become victims. Jesus was telling those gathered there before Him, as well as us today, that Christians are not to respond to religious persecutors violently, because we become as despised as those who persecute us.
Jesus Christ was not prohibiting self defense by Christians in a manner permitted by law. He also said, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace." (Luke 11:21). No "turn the other cheek" for burglars or looters, and by extension, evil hordes who want to slaughter you and your family.

Also in Luke (Luke 22:36-38) Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. 37 For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”  38 So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, “It is enough.”

The argument of those who think He was against self defense seem to miss Jesus suggesting arming yourself with the self defense weapon of choice back in the first centaury.

Yet the Early Christians became arena bait at the Coliseum, martyrs over the centuries and still refuse to defend themselves.  As mentioned above, the only group with the spine to defend themselves, extremely well, were the Templar.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ The subject is the unbridled brutality of Islam which is mistakenly categorized as a 'religion'.  Rather Islam is a theocratic/political system of ruling by inflicting terror, intimidation and domination on populations who cannot defend themselves. ]]

Agreed. As such, it does not deserve the protection of The First Amendment of the Constitution. I honestly believe that that the following language should be added thereto:
"The followers of Mohammed shall not have the protection of this amendment, nor of this Constitution". And yes, I meant what I said, and said what I meant.

Oceander

Spot on. Only in Google theology and some puritan offshoot churches will you find people who don't understand the context in which Jesus Christ was speaking, and believe we should roll over and become victims. Jesus was telling those gathered there before Him, as well as us today, that Christians are not to respond to religious persecutors violently, because we become as despised as those who persecute us.
Jesus Christ was not prohibiting self defense by Christians in a manner permitted by law. He also said, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace." (Luke 11:21). No "turn the other cheek" for burglars or looters, and by extension, evil hordes who want to slaughter you and your family.

Also in Luke (Luke 22:36-38) Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. 37 For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”  38 So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, “It is enough.”

The argument of those who think He was against self defense seem to miss Jesus suggesting arming yourself with the self defense weapon of choice back in the first centaury.

That's an interesting explanation for the phrase that I'd not heard before; it makes a lot of sense.

Offline NavyCanDo

Bringing us back in on topic, why the hell is the mainstream news media not telling us the truth?   I heard the other day from one of the them that the terrorist killed their victims execution style, one shot to the head. One shot to the head would have been a pleasurable way to go out in comparison to what really happened.

Offline NavyCanDo

[[ The subject is the unbridled brutality of Islam which is mistakenly categorized as a 'religion'.  Rather Islam is a theocratic/political system of ruling by inflicting terror, intimidation and domination on populations who cannot defend themselves. ]]

Agreed. As such, it does not deserve the protection of The First Amendment of the Constitution. I honestly believe that that the following language should be added thereto:
"The followers of Mohammed shall not have the protection of this amendment, nor of this Constitution". And yes, I meant what I said, and said what I meant.

It shouldn't be this way, not in America but I can't help but be more watchful and suspicious of the multi-family group of Somali Muslims who moved in across the street from me a year ago. They hold Muslim services in their home on weekends and what happens is  five or six vans full of them to pull up and empty out and into the house during these weekends.  In all probability they are probably moderates and completely harmless, but with events like the Mall massacre, I am not going to apologize for watching what is going on there a little closer. 

Offline mountaineer

In all probability they are probably moderates and completely harmless, but with events like the Mall massacre, I am not going to apologize for watching what is going on there a little closer.
Or they could be plotting a terror event, who knows? They certainly warrant scrutiny.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org