Author Topic: Saudi Princess Allowed to Keep Slaves in her California Home  (Read 392 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Saudi Princess Allowed to Keep Slaves in her California Home
« on: September 26, 2013, 08:04:22 PM »
42-year-old Saudi princess, Mechael Alayban, held on a $5 million bond after her arrest in July for accusations of human trafficking, was released when a judge dismissed the case. A Kenyan woman accused Alayban of confiscating her passport and paying her $220 a month for service 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. Authorities arrest Alayban after the Kenyan escaped from the apartment and flagged down a bus driver. The Kenyan woman claimed that the princess held her as a prisoner in Alayban’s apartment in suburban Irvine, California.

Alayban is the wife of of Saudi Prince Abdul’Rahman bin Nasser bin `Abdul`Aziz al Sa`ud, the grandson of King `Abd’ullah of Sa`udi `Arabia. The prince is also listed as Forbes’ seventh most powerful person....

...After Friday’s hearing, District Attorney Rackauckas said, regarding the Kenyan woman, “I think she believed she was a victim. I don’t think she was lying to us. I think it was a misunderstanding and miscommunication,”.

- See more at: http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/25/saudi-princess-allowed-keep-slaves-california-home-2/#sthash.zusiE6jl.dpuf

I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf