Author Topic:  (Read 511 times)

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« on: September 26, 2013, 06:45:00 PM »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:46:13 PM »
He's already been forced to apologize.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 06:46:38 PM »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 06:49:31 PM »
Some classic Italian recipes from Academia Barilla.   8888forgot

... Within hours, the hashtag 'boicotta-barilla' was trending on Twitter. The Barilla chairman issued a statement saying that he was sorry if his remarks had caused offence and that he had only been trying to draw attention to the "central role" played by women within the family.

"I apologise if my words generated misunderstandings or arguments, or if they offended the sensibilities of some people," he said. ...
The Guardian
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 06:54:05 PM by mountaineer »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 06:55:31 PM »
Why on earth would the owner of a business want to scare off any potential  or existing customers? 

I don't care for politics intruding on business.  Sell to everybody; green is green. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf