Author Topic: Obama: GOP Scared Because They Know People Will Love Obamacare  (Read 1316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: GOP Scared Because They Know People Will Love Obamacare
« on: September 26, 2013, 05:53:54 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/09/25/Obama-GOP-Is-Scared-Because-They-Know-People-Are-Going-To-Love-Obamacare

President Obama: "And part of what I think the resistance that we've seen ramp up particularly over the last couple of months is all about is the opponents of health care reform know they're going to sign up. In fact, one of the major opponents, when asked, well, why is it that you'd potentially shut down the government at this point just to block Obamacare, he basically fessed up. He said, well, once consumers get hooked on having health insurance and subsidies, then they won't want to give it up. (Laughter.) I mean, that's — you can look at the transcript. This is one of the major opponents of health care reform. It is an odd logic. Essentially they're saying people will like this thing too much and then it will be really hard to roll back."

25 Sep 2013

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama: GOP Scared Because They Know People Will Love Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 05:59:10 pm »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 06:02:18 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/09/25/Obama-GOP-Is-Scared-Because-They-Know-People-Are-Going-To-Love-Obamacare

President Obama: "And part of what I think the resistance that we've seen ramp up particularly over the last couple of months is all about is the opponents of health care reform know they're going to sign up. In fact, one of the major opponents, when asked, well, why is it that you'd potentially shut down the government at this point just to block Obamacare, he basically fessed up. He said, well, once consumers get hooked on having health insurance and subsidies, then they won't want to give it up. (Laughter.) I mean, that's — you can look at the transcript. This is one of the major opponents of health care reform. It is an odd logic. Essentially they're saying people will like this thing too much and then it will be really hard to roll back."

25 Sep 2013

video at link
Essentially, he is admitting that his purpose is to make Americans permanently dependent upon the Federal government for their health care.

It has worked so well everywhere else. And just as everywhere else, when it becomes obvious that it is working disastrously, reality will be denied and the opposition blamed for sabotage.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 06:05:08 pm »
He's off his meds.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 06:05:26 pm »
Oh, Lord, please make it stop.   :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 06:11:17 pm »
It is worse than all that. Obamacare makes every American citizen a "subject" of the Crown.

In terms of history, and progress, today's America is moving backwards. We are literally going back in time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 06:21:14 pm »
It is worse than all that. Obamacare makes every American citizen a "subject" of the Crown.

In terms of history, and progress, today's America is moving backwards. We are literally going back in time.

Hopefully we won't get back to 1860.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline raml

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 06:24:20 pm »
Liberals always wanted to control the size of the population and now they can through their barbaric health plan. We seniors either need to stay healthy and not get sick or will be put 6 ft under and the same for any child or adult that has a handicap. In some ways it may be better to die than be around for what I know is coming and it will be much worse than what is happening now. Obama has set in motion some horrible times to come.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 06:24:36 pm »

I'm not so sure that would be a bad thing.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline olde north church

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 06:29:42 pm »
Liberals always wanted to control the size of the population and now they can through their barbaric health plan. We seniors either need to stay healthy and not get sick or will be put 6 ft under and the same for any child or adult that has a handicap. In some ways it may be better to die than be around for what I know is coming and it will be much worse than what is happening now. Obama has set in motion some horrible times to come.

Do you remember the ZPG movement of the late 60's?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 06:38:03 pm »

I was thinking more like 16 to 1700s fudal system, Hapsburg dynasty, Bastille
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 06:42:28 pm »
I was thinking more like 16 to 1700s fudal system, Hapsburg dynasty, Bastille

The music was better and the clothes were fancier, but the health care sucked.

Unless you were the King.

It's good to be the King.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 06:57:39 pm »
Breads and circus keep the stupid stupid
Until it all crashes. And fades away.
Like eveerything before it, and all things that will follow