Author Topic: Beck’s Incredulous Response to Obama’s Claim That the World Is ‘More Stable Than It Was 5 Years Ago’  (Read 722 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/25/becks-incredulous-response-to-obamas-claim-that-the-world-is-more-stable-than-it-was-5-years-ago/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

Beck’s Incredulous Response to Obama’s Claim That the World Is ‘More Stable Than It Was 5 Years Ago’
Sep. 25, 2013 3:40pm Erica Ritz

President Barack Obama said in his address to the United Nations General Assembly Tuesday that as a result of his work, “in cooperation with allies and partners,” the world is “more stable than it was five years ago.”

The assertion prompted a firestorm of disbelief on the Glenn Beck Radio Program Wednesday, with Beck unable to stop speaking for several minutes as he examined the state of domestic and international affairs.

“The world is more stable than it was five years ago? You mean like before Egypt was on fire?”

“The world is more stable than it was five years ago?” Beck asked incredulously. “You mean like before Egypt was on fire?…Before two changes in Egyptian leadership within a year, including a military coup that we don’t even know if you’ll call it a coup or not? You mean more stable than when the Christian churches were burned to the ground and Coptic Christians were being massacred? Because these are the changes in Egypt by the way, Mr. President, that you encouraged.”

“We’re more stable than we were in Syria?” Beck continued. “When the king of Jordan is begging everyone to pay attention because Jordan may disappear? Really, we’re more stable, Mr. President?”

“The world was less stable before Libya burst into flames and four Americans were murdered in Benghazi?” he added. “The world’s more stable now that they know that we won’t even go and lift a finger to help people who are calling us and saying ‘Help me, help me, help me’? Really, the world is more stable?”

“You have the gall to say that the world’s more stable after Kenyan terrorists began rising up and murdering innocent people at shopping malls? The world was really less stable before the Syrian civil war which hundreds of thousands of people have been killed?”

“Because we destabilized the world, Mr. President!” Beck said, concluding his examination of the Middle East.  “You said ‘rise up,’ and they did…!  And the world is on the brink of World War III, and you have the gall to say it’s more stable?”

Beck asserted that the president is “far too intelligent” to actually believe his own words, but added that it’s possible that the president has “never learned a lesson” because people are too “afraid” to point out the results of his policies.

“Meanwhile here at home the dollar has been destabilized, job growth is hundreds of thousands off the pace it should be,” Beck continued. “The economy has not recovered — continues to be the longest stretch of malaise since the Great Depression. Not the 70s.”

“I said to the American people three years ago, ‘You will look back and you will dream of the days of Jimmy Carter,’” Beck said. “We have already blown past Jimmy Carter days…we’re now struggling to not beat the Great Depression.”

With mounting indignation, Beck remarked: “You’ve saddled us with a new health care system which represents 17 percent of the entire economy. The greatest health care system the world has ever seen is now being described as a ‘train wreck‘ by its authors. And let’s not forget we’re still pumping $1 trillion a year in made‑up funny money into the system, setting up disastrous hyperinflation.”

“Brazil has talked about it, China has talked about it, Africa has talked about it. All of our allies have talked about it. Russia, China, our enemies have all talked about it and said you will destabilize the world and you will cause the world to go hungry and starve to death because everybody uses our dollar as their gold standard! And you’ve destabilized that,” he said. “Let me understand this. Is that really your idea of ‘stable,’ Mr. President? Is that really what you think is stable? Because to quote ‘The Princess Bride,’ ‘You keep using that word, and I do not think it means what you think it means.’”

“And as always, while addressing foreign diplomats and leaders, he again showed his true innermost feelings about our country,” Beck concluded.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

rangerrebew

It would appear Beck is somewhat of a skeptic about Obama's statement. :#@$%: